°15

The two of them sat on the fresh green grass, the autumn leaves falling around them as the sun still shone brightly; illuminating ethereally on the two

She basked in it, her knees up to her chest and her arms around them, head tilted up so the beams of sunrays beated down on her.

He sat cross legged on the grass, Seji laying in front of them on the blanket she had wrapped around her and his gaze remained on the realistic looking doll.

"Don't listen to them..." He trailed off, trying to find the right words to say and at his voice, she glanced at him. "What they're saying isn't true and I think as long as you know...you know it isn't true then their opinions don't hold relevance to you."

She hummed in agreement but it was shortly followed by a sigh.
"It just, it still hurts."
He nodded in acknowledgement and spread his legs out in front of him- leaning back on his palms as he thought about it.

"Wherever you go people are going to judge you but it doesn't define you as a person, it's just what their narrow minds think, you know?" Seri watched him as he spoke mindfully- looking off into the distance.

"I wish I could just be myself without getting judged for every single thing I do, like I could laugh and apparently I'm dating them."
"They're probably just jealous, that's the reason people judge." Jisung sighed wryly at the thought.

"You're okay though, everyone loves you...they mostly just talk about me and my friends."

Jisung raised a lazy brow- turning his head to face her.
"Trust me, it's not always good things."
"Really?" She asked intrigued yet disappointed in the students.
He nodded, sighing and watching as the basketball players ran around the court.

"I'm the quiet boy, the awkward one who rarely speaks- people assume a lot about me and some make me laugh, they're that ridiculous."

Seri nodded as she could relate, breathing out in contentment.
"It's not a bad thing if you're quiet and kept to yourself." She said softly, the wind blowing through her hair.

"Yeah..." He trailed off, like something was on the tip of his tongue but he would have regretted his words if he said it.

"What is it?" She inquired, watching as he looking down at his phone besides him to try and avert the conversation. "You know, I might joke around a lot but it's nice to have some deep serious conversations."

"Do you not with your friends?"
"Not really..." She trailed off and it left Jisung slightly surprised.
"Do you not tell them how you feel?"

Seri sighed loudly, laying on her back in the grass as she stared up at the clouds and his sight remained on her.

"It's bad of me to say but... sometimes I'd feel dramatic if I was to say how I was feeling and it isn't their fault at all...it's me."
Jisung hummed softly in acknowledgement, finding himself relating to the girl.

"I get that, sometimes I feel like I don't...I don't know," he said quietly at the end with a shake of his head.
"Like you don't fit in?"

Jisung raised his brows, slowly nodding his head and she sent him a small smile, patting the space next to her.

Hesitantly, he stiffly layed down next to her and she lifted her hand, pointing to a large cloud in the sky.

"You see that?" Jisung hummed in response and Seri had a small smile grazing her lips as she spoke.

"It kinda looks like angel wings right? My Mum used to always tell me that if I could see an angel wing in the sky it meant that I wasn't alone."

Jisung stared at it endearingly, something within him spreading across his chest, unable to tear his eyes away until she turned to face him, he did so too.

"I don't want to assume I know everything about you but I know everyone feels a little lonely sometimes but I hope you know you're not alone...if it's any consolation I'm always here." Seri spoke gently.

"Think of me as the angel wings in the sky." She lightly joked at the end despite her seriousness about him not being alone.

Jisung scowled despite the rising smile on his face.
"Are you trying to insinuate you're some sort of angel?" He joked back and she laughed, turning back to the sky with his gaze still on her.

Well well well some development we love