°37

"Are you excited for Halloween next week?" Seri asked, glancing besides her at the boy who had two hands firmly on the handles, pushing the stroller

The autumn leaves had began to show, the air contorting into cold breezes which left goosebumps on exposed skin.

Jisung nodded in response, his eyes constantly darting around the streets in panic.

She quirked her brows up with the feeling of curiosity and confusion piling through her.
"What exactly are you doing?" She asked after some silence.

The sound of her voice clicked Jisung back into spatial awareness, jolting up and gazing down at the girl who displayed a quizzical glance.

"Um...just looking if people are around." He said quietly.
"Why?"
"Just...it's weird to see two teenagers pushing a stroller. People might think we're together with a kid." He explained, looking both ways before crossing the road.

There went the first disappointed and hurt pang to her heart.

Although it wasn't because of them looking like teen parents, instead it was the fact he was embarrassed of looking as though they were 'together'.

It left a bitter taste in her mouth, accumulating the sudden sadness that filtered through her.
Seri wondered if he truly believed being seen with her or even being with her was something to hide away.

That alone had her self esteem plummeting to the ground, along with her confidence to try an attempt to reveal or act on her sudden crush.

At least I know he doesn't like me

Sensing her quietness, Jisung took a look at Seri briefly, confused as to why she was solely looking at the ground..

"What's wrong?"
"Huh, oh nothing...just thinking."

Jisung hesitated briefly, unsure if he was the right person to comfort her. Were they that close of friends yet?
He spent his time overthinking every single thing.

"Penny for your thoughts?"
"I'll take you up on that one day, just not now." She breathed out, walking faster to be the first one to open the café door, letting Jisung in.

°

Seri stirred her drink as she watched her project partner desperately try to rattle a toy above the two dolls- attempting to hide the fact they both had dolls with them.

The thought of it hugely embarrassed him, leaving the red splotches decorating his cheeks.

"You know, when I first saw you I thought you were intimidating." She confessed, taking a sip of her frappé and hummed in contentment.

Jisung snapped his head up in surprised, lips parted slightly.
"Really?"
She nodded in reply, setting her drink down to eye her food with her mouth practically watering.

"But then I realised you're literally the most adorable person on this earth."

"What!" The drink in Jisung's mouth had accidentally shot itself down his windpipe, leaving him frantically coughing.

Seri's eyes widened, immediately without hesitation- jolting up out of her seat to rush over to the boy.

Her hand patted at his back as he coughed violently, thankfully not many people were around them.

"Are you okay?" The girl panicked, eyes shooting into the side of his face, swimming with grave concern.

Jisung nodded, attempting to calm himself but the feeling in his throat remained and embarrassment settled in.

Her hand drew up to his head, ruffling his hair slightly, the gentle action proving to make his heart soar miles.
"Wait here, I'll go grab you some water!"

°
"Do you need to be home?" Seri asked softly, changing her demeanor when speaking indirectly about his Mother.

Jisung shook his head.
"My aunt is visiting for a few days." He explained and the girl nodded. "Let me call her, one second." He breathed out, dialling his Mother's number as he walked off.

Seri nodded, clamping her lips shut as she watched him leave with her chest erratically beating.

Haeji is whipped for Jaemin

Eunjin: but isn't that why she started to hate you?

Yeonrin: that's what I thought but I guess not
She's such a hypocrite

WHAT DID I MISS
NVM
ANYWAY
DJKRDKDKDKFKFMDDLMTGOUSSLF DKRKFSFKDDLSORKDDOKGGKKDKTKFKDDMDMDMDM

Haeji: English love.

I have a problem

Eunjin: you have many

I like Park Jisung.

HI

ANY SHOPPING SCENE IDEAS