°2

"Who signed us up for this class?" Seri grumbled under her breath when she sat in her seat next to Yeonrin- groaning and letting her head fall against the desk

"You did." Haeji deadpanned and Seri huffed and lifted her head.
"I thought it would have been a chill class!" She tried defensively.

"Mhm," Eunjin hummed unconvincingly and watched as the rest of the class filtered in.

Seri's eyes drifted over the class, catching the eye of a familiar girl- Jaein from her Criminology class.
Jaein sent Seri a smile and a wave to which Seri's face lit up- sending her a smile.

"Lesbians." Eunjin coughed out and Seri turned her head towards her friend with a glare.
"Shut up and you're the one who's into girls you moron." Seri bit back and Eunjin shrugged.
"True."

Not long after, the teacher entered the class- a wide grin on her face.

That was never a good thing.

She had her hands clasped behind her back, radiating an excitable smile and she waited for all the attention.

"So for this school term...we have something to challenge all of you," she began and Seri leant her chin in her palm, bored.

The teacher, Mrs Yun, whipped out the object from behind her back and gasps resounded along with many wide eyes.

A baby.
She held a baby doll in her hand.

"The baby project!"

"Oh hell no," Seri muttered, already wanting to drown in a pit of fire at the visions of a screaming baby.

Students began whispering amongst themselves, some excited others not.

"And of course I'll be picking your partners."

Of course.

Many groans and protests broke out but Mrs Yun sent out warning glares and many shut up.
"Okay so there's a list on the wall, I expect you to be sitting next to your partner by the end."

Seri watched as students ran towards the list, some happy but others not. She remained seated, slumped in her chair with her pen drawing against the paper mindlessly as she spaced out.

"Too lazy to check Min?" The irritating sound of Renjun's voice commented and the girl cranned her head up with blank eyes.
"Still annoying as usual I see Huang." She commented wryly back.

Renjun walked past towards his group who were waiting their turn to see who their partner was.
She saw Haeji almost jumping for joy as she had the partner of Na Jaemin- him giving her a wink.

Yeonrin shyly sat down next to Chenle who sat talking to his best friend and soon everyone got into their pairs.

Seri wasn't really one to care who she was partnered up with, too busy in her own thoughts, tired.

That's until she saw two trainer clad feet stop at her desk and her eyes trailed up the body till they reached his face.

Park Jisung.

Oh.