fan accounts

the app i mention is made up by me, so please don't try to search it up... also, if you don't know what The 100 is, it's a show that you should totally watch because it is awesome and octavia, raven and clarke are total badasses and bellamy will steal your heart. :)

I was scrolling through Instagram when I landed on an edit made by an account called won.kru. It was a Bellarke edit (from The 100, one of my persona favourite shows). And it was amazing.

I checked out the account. The owner had over 10k followers, so they probably didn't answer their messages, but I tried anyway.

"Hey," I messaged. "Can I know what app you use to make your edits? They're amazing!"

The truth was, I wanted to start a fan account myself, but I didn't know any good, free editing apps. Now I know what you're probably thinking; why would a guy like Percy Jackson want to start a fan account? Wanna know the real reason? I have no life. And I thought it'd be interesting.

;;;

Three days later, I get a response from won.kru. "It's called InTheMaking.03. It's free if you're wondering. Why?"

"I want to make a The 100 fan account," I answered.

"You like the 100?" won.kru asked.

"Yeah, I love it," I answered.

We ended up spending the day talking about the show and all the things we loved and hated and all the people we loved and hated. The account owner's name was Annabeth. Pretty name, right? I told her my name too. She said it was peculiar. I'm still unsure if that was a compliment or an insult.

We became friends quickly and started talking on a daily basis.

As it turned out, she lived in New York - like me - with her dad and step-mom, so we decided to meet. We had never seen each other before. We had never chatted or sent photos of ourselves. We decided that if we ever met, it'd have to be face-to-face so that it'd be more wholesome and pleasant.

I waited for her at the front of the cafe we planned to meet at.

I scrolled through her page as I waited for her to arrive. She was amazing at making video edits and aesthetics.

What if she was too perfect?

What if she ended up hating me?

What if she thinks I'm a total loser?

What if-

"Hey," a blonde girl said, walking up to me. She was beautiful. Her honey-blonde hair curled like a princess's and her gray eyes were dancing around with excitement."Do you know a guy named Percy Jackson? I'm supposed to meet him here."

I smiled. "I do know him."

"Great," she said, sounding relieved. "Can you point me in his direction?"

"Sure," I said, entering the cafe with her. I pointed a finger at myself. "Here he is."

She laughed. "So you're not just humorous over messaging?"

"God, I hope not," I said.

She studied me, then decided: "You're different than I thought you'd be."

I frowned. "What were you expecting?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said, twirling a strand of her hair in her finger. "I was kinda expecting a nerd."

"So was I," I said. "I guess I expected right."

Her face turned red, and I began laughing.

"You're mocking me," she complained, even though a smile was stretched across her face, leading from one eye to another.

"You know I am," I said, returning the smile.

"So how do you handle all the girls?" she asked me.

I frowned once again. "What do you mean?"

"Well," she began, "with your charm and good looks, you must get all the girls!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, not really," I said. "I'm kind of a loser a school."

"I know the feeling," she said, sighing. "But why are you a loser? What about you could possibly "LOSER!'"

"Well, I stand up for the so-called losers, which defaults in me being a loser," I explained.

"That sucks," she said. "I mean, what you're doing is such a sweet thing. some people are just stupid."

I think back to Nancy Bobofit and Matt Sloan and all my other bullies and chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so."

We talked ad talked and talked about ourselves and our lives after that. Not much happened.

Oh, except that I kissed her. And it was awesome.

i have literally zero motivation.

also, i watched the episode of LHOTP where marie goes blind and i was freaking crying my eyes out oh gods someone pass me tissue