Surprises and Smiles

Start from the beginning

If I had ever doubted my mans sex appeal I will never do so again. I watch entranced as his muscles flex under a white collared shirt that looks painted onto his tanned skin. His black jeans cover the tight muscled ass I know is beneath it and I have to remember not to drool at how well they fit. I compose myself just in time for Alex to look up and notice that I arrived. The way his breath catches as he takes in my outfit makes me smile. His eyes darken for a split second and his arms flex as his hands grip the counter tightly. He closes his eyes and take a deep breath before opening them with a smile.

"You look stunning, pup." He greets as he comes around the counter making me blush into a smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I reply cheekily loving how his cheeks heat up and he avoids my gaze. Once he reaches me he softly pulls me into his arms to give me a slow firm kiss that has my dick starting to notice. This is the first kiss he's given to me like this and it makes my heart melt and my cock aching to show him how much I love it. He pulls away with a smile as he leads me to my chair at the island.

I finally tear my gaze away from him and gasp at what's on the table, there's a fruit salad beautifully plated and an assortment of eggs bacon sausage and grits that cover the counter. He slides two plates towards me and settles down across from me with his own with a smile.

"A day just for me huh?" I ask picking up a piece of watermelon, humming at how good it is. He looks up from his plate with a smile.

"Just for you, pup. Think of it as a date that lasts all day." I raise my eyebrows.

"This is will my first date you know." I tell him. I've seen people go on dates and do the whole lovey dovey thing. I always thought it was gross and unnecessary, the closet thing I've ever done to it, is go out with Thomas for some food and that doesn't count since we're best friends. I'm skeptical about the whole date thing and I think Alex sees it in my eyes.

"Then I know you'll love it." He promises as he finishes up his plate of breakfast and moves onto the fruit. Werewolves eat a lot and it's always funny to watch the otherwise structured and clean man inhale his food.

"Where are we going?" I ask him after a few minutes of eating. He stands up to begin clearing the table as I finally move on to my plate of delicious fruit.

"That's a secret. Just know today will be a day we'll never forget." He says evasively and instead of pressing him about it, I decide to let it go. I'm excited for this day with him. To see what the hype is about with dates and cuddling and love. To find out what it feels like to fall in love with someone. And I'm starting to think that maybe the Moon Goddess and my Temptress aren't so crazy after all.

"Okay." I concede as I finish my plate, but before I can take it to the sink, Alex is there to grab is from me to do it himself. Once everything is clean and put away, he dries his hands and takes his keys from their spot hanging on the fridge. Holding his hand out to me, he brings it to his lips in a kiss that has me blushing as he guides me from the kitchen and out the door.

When we reach his car, he comes around to the passenger side to open the door, and I give him a look that has him chuckling.

"I can open my own doors, you know." I tell him.

"I know you can, princess, but that doesn't mean you have to. Now come on, let me take care of you today." He says reaching out to lift my chin to give me a peck on the lips. I roll my eyes in mock irritation before slipping in the car but I'm sure he saw the smile that's trying to fight it's way on to my lips.

Alex goes around the car, sliding into the drivers seat before buckling up, making sure that I'm secure as well. He starts the car before pulling out of the driveway with ease and skill. His left hand steers the wheel while his right hand comes down into my lap to settle itself between my hands. I blush and look at the window admiring the city presenting itself in a blur. I get lost in my thoughts until I realized the car has stop and Alex announces our arrival.

     "We're here, pup." I turn to look at him and gasp when I finally focus on what's out the window.

     "An Amusement Park ?!" I exclaim in excitement. I have never been and told Alex when we were cuddling one night during our Monthly. I had always wanted to go but had never been given a chance.

     "Come on, princess." Alex says as he unbuckles his seat belt and climb out the car, coming around to open my door as well. I'm star struck as I look between my amazing Mate and the rides in front of me. "Let's go make some memories."

~~~~~
Guess these next few chapters are going to be such a vibe you're going to love them. Should I let Toby have his part of the day too or should he have his own separate planned time with Chloe afterwards?

Here's Chloe's Fit.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Who's your favorite: Steve or Tony?