I could do with a laugh

Y/N was a Falcone, same as her mother,  which ment they had to put the family first. Every battle and challenge they faced was for the good of the family. Which included trying to win over certain people.

Y/N was the pure one of the family. Showed off to people to make them trust Sofia and the rest.

"Y/N my dear child I need your help" Sofia bounced up the stairs to her daughter/son's room "we have a certain problem that I would like you to sort out". Sofia glided effortlessly over to where Y/N was gazing out the window at Oswald.

"Can't you do it , he seems your type, insane and known by the city" Sofia tapped the back of Y/N's head as a warning.

"No I can't, it seems he can't be wooed like that so I want you to earn his trust" Y/N and Sofia were constantly trying to compete with each other. It was all friendly most of the time but it did get out of hand sometimes.

"What if he can be wooed like that" Y/N whipped around to stare at their mother "wanna make it a bet , if I can get Oswald to kiss me on the cheek then you have to do all the wooing from now on" Sofia perked her head up in interest.

"And if you can't" she hummed "you'll have to be babysat by Victor for a whole week" Y/N turned to look at their mother who was smiling wickedly.

"Not Zsasz mother" they half begged "you forfeit the bet?" Sofia raised her eyebrow at Y/N "fine deal but I'm gonna smash this and when I do prepare to be disappointed my friend" Y/N shook her hand as Sofia grinned.

"Good ,I could do with a laugh" she turned on her heels and stalked out the room to tell Zsasz the bet.