did you miss me?

"Look Galavan I appreciate you breaking me outta Arkham and stuff but before we go on a murderous rampage and what not there's someone I've got to go back for".

Theo crossed his arms and sighed "who?" He didn't like his plans being held up "trust me , you're gonna love em" his signature laugh sounded.

Y/N Valeska pushed open the door to their apartment, shopping bags in hand , they had been living there since their father had killed their grandmother and sent to Arkham.

Y/N forgot to lock the door as they checked the mail for anything from Jerome "bill , bill , bill why am I not surprise" Y/N muttered "it wouldn't kill you to write dad" they scoffed.

The door cracked open and Y/N dropped the letters and picked up the baseball bat they kept in case of emergencies like a break in.

Jerome strutted in and his eyes locked on Y/N "sweetie I'm home" he opened his arms expecting Y/N to rush into them like they used to as a child "did you miss me?".

"Oh my god dad" the bat clattered to the floor as Y/N ran over to Jerome. They crashed into him which caused Jerome to almost keel over.

He wrapped his arms around them while kissing Y/N's head "yeah it's me little clown" he rubbed their back. The pair stayed like that for ages until Theo barged in.

"Jerome I don't like to be kept waiting" he said annoyed , the pair pulled apart and Jerome placed a firm hand on Y/N's shoulder "Galavan I would like you to meet my daughter/son , Y/N Charlie Valeska" Jerome was the perfect embodiment of a proud father at that moment.

Theo looked over Y/N which made them squeeze closer to Jerome "will they help?" Theo crossed his arms again.

Jerome scoffed "obviously, I couldn't kill my own mother by myself, I had a little helper" Theo rolled his eyes and walked out.