Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V.

I walked into the boarding house to see Stefan pinning Damon to the wall.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing." Damon hissed.

"He was bit by a werewolf." Stefan explained. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god. I uh-" I was speechless. I don't want to lose him, not again.

"We'll find a cure." I said and Stefan nodded agreeing with me.

"Don't waste your time, their is no cure." Damon exclaimed. I shake my head.

"I still have hope. And I promise you Damon I will not let you die from this I will find a way to save you." And with that I walked out. Is there even a cure for a werewolf bite? I don't want to lose Damon again but I already have. He's in love with Elena.

I was walking along the shops when I pulled my phone out and called Marcel.

"Hey Alex."

"Hey Marcel can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what do you need?"

"I need you to talk to the witches and have them find a cure for a werewolf bite." I tell him.

"I'll try but I don't think their's a cure though but I'll talk to them." I sighed.

"Thanks Marcel."

"No problem and please don't tell me it's you who is bit." I shake my head even though he can't see.

"No it's uh...friend of mine just tell me ASAP when you find anything."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later."

"Yea." And with that he hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and walk down the street and to the town square and their is people everywhere for this movie which I don't know the name to. I walk around until I see Elena and a brunette boy with her. They look alike maybe they are siblings.

Stefan just texted me saying he's going to ask the witches for a cure and this abandoned witch house and I'm going there right now.
-
I enter the house and instantly hear whispers and they don't seem happy. I walk down the stairs to where Stefan and Bonnie is.

"The witches aren't happy." Bonnie says.

"Yea because I'm here." Bonnie gives me a slight glare and Stefan a half smile. Yea Bonnie doesn't like me because who my father is and the witches don't like me because I'm an original.

Bonnie started talking to the witches when Bonnie started screaming.

"Bonnie?!" Stefan said catching her as she fell. Bonnie's eyes opened.

"Why have you come here?"

"Emily." Stefan stated. My eyes widened a bit surprised.

"I know why you are here but I will not help you." Emily/Bonnie states.

"And why the hell not?" I growled.

"I think it's Damon's time to die."

"So their is a cure." Stefan interjected. Emily didn't say anything.

"What is the cure?" I ask stepping forward.

"No I won't tell you."

"What is the cure?!" I yell. Then it all clicked. My dad.

"Stefan it's my dad....he knows the cure it's him, his blood." Then Emily/Bonnie fainted. I left and called Marcel telling him to forget about talking to the witches.