Chapter 31

In the last chapter if you got confused on who Luciana it is her daughter. And I know I haven't given her a name when you guys found out about her but I decided to give her name.
_______________

I turned over in the bed to be pulled over to the other side by Damon, his face buried in my hair. I couldn't help but chuckle. I gently push him away from me so I can get up which started working until he flipped me on the bed and him on top of me. I smirk.

"Round 2?" He just smirked and kissed me.
-
I hopped out of the shower wrapping the towel around me and I made my way into the room and saw Elena rummaging in Damon's things.

"What do you think your doing?" I say.she jumped and turned around in fear.

"A-Alex." She studdered. I smirked. I walked over to my closet picking what to wear and my bra and thong. Not caring I dropped my towel and got dressed. After that I sped over to her and she tried to run but I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked mockingly. She struggled trying to get out of my grip. "I really do wish you stayed dead when my aunt ran you off the bridge, it was so....delightful to watch." I stated before throwing her to the other side of the room. I shot my hand out giving her a witchy migraine. She grabbed her head groaning in pain. I laughed at this.

"I-I'm sorry." She struggled out.

"What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of you in pain." I said. Did I forget to mention when I came back my witchy powers became stronger? No? Okay. I twisted my hand and she began screaming in pain as I made every bone in her body break and as she is a vampire now and she heals I do it over, and over and over again.

What can I say? After all I am Klaus's daughter.

Stefan and Damon ran in the room and Damon ran over to me trying to get me to stop but I flung him back.

"Alex stop!" Stefan and Damon yelled. But I ignored them. Blood started dripping down Elenas face from her nose, eyes and she even started coughing up blood! I smiled wickedly.

"Your killing her!" Stefan yelled.

"So? She killed me! Call this even." I said. I stopped breaking her bones. She sighed in relief and slumped to the ground. Stefan tried moving her but she wouldn't move. I slightly smirked.

"Why won't she move?" Stefan asked.

"Because I don't want her to." I stated as she sat up. She began screaming in pain as she stared to burn from the sun.

"Alex knock it off!" Damon yelled. She was got on fire at this point.

"No, no, no!" Damon yelled and I stopped it and she began to heal. I turned and walked out of the room.

That's what Elena gets.
-
I walked inside of Aunt Bekahs new house. She was having an anti-curfew party. And why not show her in alive then here? I hid in the crowd as I saw Stefan, Elena and Rebekah exchange some words. I watched Stefan and Elena walked away. Aunt Bekah began talking to other people. I came out of hiding and walked behind her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around an nearly screamed. I covered her mouth.

"Don't scream." I said. Tears swelled up in her eyes. I smiled. She engulfed me in a hug and cried. We went to her room.

"I thought you were dead!" Sh said as we got to her room.