Chapter 11

Arms wrapped around me from behind me they're face nuzzled into my neck leaving small kisses on them. I moan slightly. I turn in they're arms facing them.

" I love you Alex." He whispered. I smiled.

" I love you too Stefan." I said pecking him on the lips. He tightened his arms around me and I snuggled into him. I look at the fire that was lit beside us as we laid on the floor.

I blinked and everything changed. I was in a field surrounded by dead plants.

"Alexia!" I snapped  my head back to look at Stefan.

"Stefan?" I ask confused. He ran and stopped  in front of me.

"No I'm not Stefan." He said.

"WH-"

"Sh stop talking. Run Alexia she's coming. You must go! I love you!" The Stefan look alike pushed  me the opposite direction and I just ran. I blinked again and I was somewhere else.

I was in a crypt I think. I looked around until I saw...me sitting against the wall balling my eyes out.

"Please don't leave me." She said well I said.

I woke up with a gasp. I looked around to see I'm in a car and my dad driving . I looked at the clock and it said 2:30 pm

"Are you alright?" My dad asked and I nod.

"Then why are you crying?" Dad asks  me and I quickly wipe the tears away.

"Its nothing it was just a dream."

"Do-"

"No." I deadpanned. It was silent for a few hours until we got closer to Mystic Falls until my dad told me about us going to the Lockwood mansion and his plan.

-

We soon arrive at the Lockwood mansion already changed. There was a lot of people well hybrids here. We got out of the car and started walking around, I left my father behind and walked to the spiked punch bowl and poured myself a cup. I looked around and spotted doppelbitch walking in, I had the urge to rip her bloody head off her fucking head! I'm so my father's daughter. But something wasn't right. I listened in on her and she had no heart beat. Oh my god it's Katherine. I set my drink down and walked  over to her.

"You shouldn't be here." I hissed at her.

"I know." She said.

"What are you even doing here?" She put her finger to her lips. Just then dad walked  over here and she gave me a look telling me to shut up. I just walked away. I wondered around and eventually making my way out front where I saw Damon ripping a hybrids heart out.

"What are you doing here!?" I ask him as I descend the stairs.

"Heard Klaus was here so I thought I would check it out and um Elena's here." He stated.

"I can always tell when your lying Damon and I know she isn't here it's Katherine pretending to be her trust me if I did see Elena she wouldn't be here anymore." I hissed. I saw him glare and clench his fists. I looked at him as he stared right back. I saw his gaze soften.

"You should go now." Damon stated.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I snap at him.

"Because something is going down tonight and I don't want you here when it happens." He replied. I lean on one foot and cross my arms.

"What's going to happen?" I ask him. Damon's gaze shifted behind me and I quickly turned around to come face to face with my grandfather.

"Mikael." I whisper walking back in fear.

"Hello Alexia." He hisses. "Look at you are as much of an abomination as your coward for a father." I glare at him.

"Shut up!" I growl. I feel my face change.

"Don't be stupid girl!" He yelled. I rush at him, I was quick but he was quicker. He pinned me to the ground by my throat and held the white oak stake to my heart. I whimper.

"Mikael! We are suppose to kill Klaus not her!" Damon growled.

"Your lucky, girl!" Mikael says as he lets me go. I quickly stand up and I felt something sting in my neck.

"I'm sorry Alex." Damon whispers  before everything goes black.

-

I woke up to find myself in the boarder house. I look  over to find to see Katherine standing over me.

"What happen?" I ask as I stand up.

"No time, you have to get back to the party and stop Damon from killing Klaus." Katherine explained.

"Why?"

"Because Klaus plans on taking Damon down with him and ex I know you hate Damon right now but I know deep down you still love him. And as much as I want Klaus dead he is still your father!" I nod quickly and ran as fast  as I can to the Lockwoods. Once I got there I saw Damon about to stake my dad.

"No!" I yelled as I run over and push Damon off of my father and Stefan pinned him to the ground.

"What are you doing?!" Damon said through gritted teeth.

"He earned his freedom." My father says as he drives the white oak stake through Mikael's heart. After that my father goes over to Stefan and gets rid of the compulsion. When I looked back at Damon he was gone. I sighed then left the Lockwood's with Stefan behind me as we got into Katherine's car.

____________________________________________

Sorry that the chapter is kinda short! But other then that I hope u liked this chapter soooo

Vote/Comment