Chapter 5

So I've decided to continue the story and thanks to those who encouraged me to do it!

They're ship name is Dalex.
___________________________

Damon's P.O.V.

I wrapped my arms around Alex's waist as we relaxed in the tub. I sat on one end with her back against my chest. I poured more champagne in my glass and drank it.

"Mm we need to do this more often." She says softly. I smirk and began kissing her neck and she giggled.

"I agree." I say against her neck. I pull away and grab the bottle and shake it, and it's empty.

"We have no more champagne."

"Then go get some more." She said with a smirk looking at me. I pout and she chuckles. I kiss her shoulder and get up and walk out if the bathroom.

"Seriously? Your dripping wet. And naked." I heard her say as I exit my room with a smirk.

"I'm well aware!" I called back to her. I heard her laugh.

I walked down the stairs soaking wet with a few bubbles on me. I enter the parlor room where Elena was.

"You should really learn how to knock I could be indecent." She turns around and her eyes grew wide and I smirk and she covered her eyes and she threw me a blanket. I took it and wrapped it around my waist. She peeked at me and removed her hand.

"Sheriff Forbes found another lead." She took a piece of paper out of her pocket and handed to me.

"Another dead end you mean?"

"It's not a dead end." I look down at the paper.

"Memphis, Tennessee." I state.

"Yea and I was thinking we could check it out." Elena explained.

"Or I can check it out while you stay here and set up your party with blondie and friends."

"You meaning you and Alex?" She spat. The past two months I can tell Elena and Alex don't like each other. Alex told me they got into a fight in the beginning of summer but she won't tell me about it.

"And Alaric." I added. She sighs heavily.

"Fine." She said then walked around me and left.

I walked up stairs and back into my room which I now share with Alex since 2 months ago after that amazing night after I was healed from the werewolf bite. When I walked in Alex was walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. I looked at her up and down.

"Eyes up here Mr.Salvatore." She smirked me.

"Of course Ms.Mikaelson." I say to her. It still weird to me calling her Mikaelson and I'm still processing that she is Klaus's daughter she is nothing like him.

"So they moved on to Memphis?" Alex asks and I nod as I walk over and open my closet door and pinning it on the map.

"Up for a road trip?" I ask her.

"Yep." I nod. She drops her towel and walks to her drawers and pulling out her lingering and walked to her closet and got an outfit to wear. I lick my lips.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and she giggled. I bury my face in her neck breathing in her scent that smelled like cherry blossom.

"Do we have to get dressed now? Because I like it a lot more when we are like this." I say as I began kissing her neck and she began to moan when I nibbled on her soft spot. I smirked.