Chapter 37

Klaus's POV

I couldn't help myself but eavesdrop into their conversation.

So Stefan loves my dear Alexia?

If he were to hurt Alex in any way....well let's just say he'll find himself in such a predicament. It took everything in me not to rip out Damon Salvatore's heart after he hurt her and had to learn to tolerate them being together when they got back together.

But I'd prefer Alex with Stefan then with Damon anyways. He's better for her in my opinion.

Jeremy is now the one with the hunters mark which is perfect, meaning the cure can still be obtainable for me to give to Elena and Alex of course. I will get the two things I want. My hybrids and my daughter getting the life she deserves.

Alex's POV

I just stood there shocked.

"What?" I said.

"I lo-" I cut him off.

"N-no I heard you. I just....don't you think it's too soon? You and Elena just broke up Stef." I told him.

Klaus's POV

Is this a rejection I hear?

Alex's POV

"I know me and her just broke up. But I just needed....needed to say it. I'm not saying I want to be in a relationship I just had to say it." He told me. I nodded.

"I love you too." I whispered. He smiled at me and I returned the smile. I sped in front of him and kissed him. He instantly kissed me back.

Klaus's POV

Okay my time to stop listening.
_____________
Vote/Comment