Right before the sun could rise, Dean, who was deeply asleep, suddenly woke up to the sound of the door creaking. On a big soft bed, he turned to his right-hand side, where he was expecting Giselle, but she was nowhere to be seen. His resting heart started to speed up as he jumped off the bed and sprinted out of the opened door in a split of a second. His eyes caught sight of her was running out of the entrance door, which caused him to run down the stairs quickly. He was not ready to lose her, at least not at this moment. No matter what the result would be, this time he promised himself that he would not let her go as easily as in the past. He couldn't bear losing her for the second time. He didn't want to lose anyone anymore in his life. "Giselle! Stop running!" His demanding voice echoed his big empty house.

She didn't stop no matter how many times he was calling for her. He didn't understand why she was trying to escape when he intended to never hurt her again. His brows wrinkled in frustration as he sped up towards her direction. As soon as he caught up to her, he grabbed her arm with full force to prevent her from fleeing. She started to scream at the same time that she struggled hard in his grip. Dean, who had no clue of what scared her, attempted to calm her down by saying, "It's me. It's me, Dean Winchester."

She bursted crying out loud while she yanked her arms again and again in an effort of freeing herself from him. When he didn't let her go, Giselle responded with her stuttering voice. "You... You fucking psychopath! Let me go. I give up now... I give up now, okay? Please don't kill me... I promise I will... I will forget everything about last night. Just let me go. I don't want... I don't want to die!"

Dean's eyes grew wider in shock as he replied softly, "No, you are not leaving me. You promised me that you were going to be by my side. You can't leave me again. I am not letting you go. I will not hurt you. Nobody can hurt you." He swallowed hard as he pulled her trembled body closer. He wiped her tears lightly with one hand to try to soothe her, but she slapped his hand away vigorously. "I can't let you go. I'm not allowing my father to hurt you ever again. I promise, okay?"

She shook her head persistently in return at the same time she tried to remove herself away from his firm grasp. Through her gritted teeth, she responded breathlessly. "No! I don't want to hear anything. Just shut up! Just-" Her eyes started to roll back before her body lost its strength, making her fall backward.

Dean's arm slipped to hold her waist and tugged her towards him in time, to prevent her from collapsing. He breathed hard when what she said made him felt oddly upset. For a second, he found himself bewildered by his own feeling. How could a simple statement from this woman have such an impact on him? It wasn't a slap neither a bullet, but her words were strangely pricking his heart. Could he possibly have fallen in love with her, like what his father had said? Dean shook his head slightly as he tried to deny his emotion. It wasn't real, was it? He thought before he gulped quietly.

His brows tightly held closer to one another as he picked her up with both of his strong muscular arms. On the way back to his bedroom, he couldn't help, but to debate among himself. How should he protect her? If his father finds out that she didn't die like he was expected, his father would send his men to come and get her in no time. Dean was afraid that this time, it wouldn't just be her who would lose her life, it would be him too. Unlike any other time, Dean felt like he was not prepared to leave. He had to find justice for Ivan and Leo, including a woman in his arms. All he wanted was her to be safe. Perhaps his method and plan would make her hates him at the end, but he was no longer care of the future. As long as she could stay safe and live on happily, he was ready to give up anything just for her.

Dean sighed out loud in stress while he gently laid her down onto the soft bed. He brushed her hair nonchalantly with one hand meanwhile his eyes were staring at her long lashes without a blink. He made his way to the other side of the bed to pull out a drawer. He glanced over at Giselle in apologetic as he took a handcuff out. Due to the fear of waking up to her disappearance for the second time, Dean decided to handcuff her wrist to his.

He shifted in the bed to lift her shirt so that he could take a closer look at her wound on her abdominal, which was neatly stitched. Right after last night's incident, he took her to his new house immediately. Dean gave his order to the lawyer, who owed him a great amount of money, to send him a doctor in the middle of the night. He didn't want to take her to the hospital because he was afraid that Bowen Winchester would not leave her alone.

He pulled a blanket to cover her with his free hand before he turned to lay on one side of his body. To prevent himself from accidentally bumping into her wound, he held her small hand with both of his. His glimmering eyes studied her beautiful side view quietly as if he was trying to remember every inch and detail of it.

Is it wrong if I want her? It is not that I don't love, but I really don't know what that means. What type of emotion and feeling should I have, so that it can be called love? How can I be sure that this is not just a one moment desire? I am worried that it is not what I think it is. How can I love her when I don't even love my own father and mother? Perhaps, everything my father said was meaningless. Maybe it was not what we called love. I did so many bad things to her, and it was unforgivable. Why would someone like me, who my father said that fell in love, do such a thing to her? Shouldn't I be caring and protecting her if I love her? I don't think I ever done any of that.

Dean told himself while his facial expression started to frown without him realizing it. As he gazed at her, he couldn't help, but to lift his free hand up to gently trace her face with his index finger. The tip of his long finger touched her lightly as if she was a fragile glass that would break in any second. His long fingers traced her cheekbone carefully. A smile curved up the corner of his lips involuntarily when her warm breath brushed lightly against his finger. "Maybe I do... love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!