"You really are beautiful," she whispered to the musical instrument. "Wanna play it?" Aki asked, seeing her passion and enthusiasm for music.

"No. I just love looking at it." she answered. "Oh, I thought I could hear some great piano skills now."

"Sorry. Try again next time." Bridgette smiled as they went out of the room. "I heard that you are the top student here?" she asked Aki as they headed to the rooftop. He smiled, looking embarrassed as he nods his head. Bridgette blushed at the guy's modesty.

"Perfect." she whispered while taking a turn back to the school building. "Did you say something?" Aki asked.

"Uhm, no, I was just thinking out loud."

"Okay. Here we are." Bridgette didn't seemed to notice that they were already at her room.

"Thank you so much, Tachibana san."

"Aki."

"Huh?"

"You may call me Aki," he flashed her with a very shy, friendly smile. "O-okay. Aki... san." she, too, was red-faced, calling the student council president by his first name. "I'll go ahead." He bade goodbye to her and headed to his classroom.

Bridgette thought she might like the guy as he left a good impression to her. But then, the envious face of her new friend flashed in her head. "Mou. Why do I kept on getting these feelings when something good comes in my way?"

"Yo!"

Ren greeted her with a cinnamon roll in his hands then offered it to Bridgette. "What's this?" she asked. "A cinnamon roll," Ren answered.

"Of course I know that this is a cinnamon roll," Bridgette said, rolling her eyes.

"Then why are you asking if what this is?"

"Kindly stop taking things too literally," she said. "So what's with that?"

"Let's see. I want to give you this—" he noticed that she's holding a cinnamon roll, too. "So you already bought yourself one?"

"Huh?" Bridgette suddenly remembered that she have a cinnamon roll in her hands. "Ah, this? Aki san gave this to me."

"Aki san?"

"Tachibana kaichou."

He then stared at her, bemused. "What?" she blushed as she felt uneasy with his stares. "Yakimochi." Ren pouted as he answered her.

"Ha?"

"Bridgette chan, I'm jealous!"

"HAAAAA?!"

* * * * *

Bridgette couldn't concentrate with Ren bugging her all the time. He will pretend to listen and ask questions to the teacher then say that it was Bridgette who asked for it. Having a nutty seatmate like him just made her first day a little more crazier than she had expected.

Ren immediately left after the bell rang. "Unbelievable," Bridgette sighed as she saw his cinnamon roll tucked in her bag. "Now I have two cinnamon rolls to eat."

"Sorry if he is bothering you." Shuu's big voice surprised her. "Uhm, no, not much."

"I haven't introduced myself properly. My name's Shuuichi Hirasawa. I apologize if my brother misbehaves with you."

"Nice to meet you, Hirasawa kun. Uhm, if you are older, then why are you two at the same class?" she asked. Shuu looks so pained that she quickly said sorry for her insolence.

"No, its fine. It's just that, someone asked us exactly the same question a year ago."

"Oh,"

So, same questions can hurt now, she thought. Well, maybe its really painful for him. I'm just a little stupid to ask.