Motorcycle Boy 2/2 Preview ~ I

READ BOTTOM PORTION FULLY !
——

Life would've been easier if you had a car although you didn't mind walking or using public transportation or catching ubers you often dreamed of having your own way to get from point A to point B.

Arriving into the house after catching a few things from the corner store you noticed the same motor sound in the distance but close enough-making you quake fuck, he couldn't possibly care about speaking to you but the little incident last night was embarrassing for you to face him..

You were trying so hard not to make it noticeable and run to your house you were rapidly trying to find your keys and fast walking all at once, great always losing your keys at the wrong time.
Stupid bag.

"Hey wait up"

You froze not realizing you were too focused finding your keys that the motor sound was now behind you, should you ignore— no you can't that would be rude.

Turning around locking eyes with the attractive blonde male.

"Hi.. there" You said trying to smile but you felt your cheeks once again turn hot which most likely was noticeable on his end, you probably looked like a middle schooler once again who was shy and embarrassed whenever they're crush tagged them for tag.

"I seen you are new here.. nice to meet you I'm Ivan" He said extending his hand out making you walk over to him to shake it.

"I'm sorry for the other day—-

"No you don't have to apologize, I'm gonna be sincerely honest you caught my eye ever since I saw you moving in"

Did he really just say that?

"—And I would like to get to know you better", you swore you could feel his stare into your soul from how hard he was looking at you.

you were about to open your mouth to reply to his words but he got off his motorcycle and placed it on the rail. The helmet he was once wearing was placed down, you realized how veiny his hands are and you weren't gonna lie.. they would look quite nice around your neck.

Shit.. daydreaming again..

"Yes of course, would you like to um.. come inside?" You said now looking into his eyes, oh but you were nervous.

"Yes why not, I'd like to come inside something else while we're being honest" He said winking.

Your cheeks grew hotter... I'm sorry you were just stalking him days ago sticking to the same routine and now he's flirting with you? Damn Y/N you got game.

A comment like that coming him hit different. Was he being serious?

You didn't say anything you just turned around and realized he followed right behind you. Placing your bags down you walked over to go on the couch but as you were trying to get comfortable you looked up and saw how Ivan was over you, hand placed besides your head.

His hot breathe was on your face and he made sure to stare at your lips and back into your eyes.

"Hmm I was thinking about something last night, would you care to listen to what it was?"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊 NEW BOOK.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
⚠️ I just posted a NSFW one for all my smut lovers <3
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Anyways this is a preview let me know!

Ill be updating it fully later on.

Comment/VOTE ♡︎