Nightmares [ I ] ~ 💙

Kinda shitty but I felt writing something cute ya feel?

Make sure to comment & vote !

As well as any writing ideas, drop them in a comment or a message !

---

You found it impossible to get away from the group of guys trying to get you.

Its been around 20 minutes running around your apartment building and meanwhile running for dear life.

You've been yelling for someone to help you but it seemed as though calling for help was worthless after realizing no one came out of the rooms.

You've been trying to run while calling your boyfriend Ivan but while trying it kept marking "unavailable".

This now frightened you, and very much.

Instead of picking up the pace and catching speed it seemed each time you were slowly losing speed.

You saw yourself getting close to the elevator but in an instant you were on the floor confused when you turned around to get up and realized one of guys had tripped you with his foot.

He had placed his hand on your mouth, when a strong scent hit your nose making you somewhat dizzy and sleepy but, you knew you couldn't give up so you tried your best to scream or make sometime of noise and that's when you knew it was useless and your tears started escaping your eyes.

-

"BABE!"

"oh my god, wake up!"

Your eyes shot open while you've realized your chest was rising and falling trying to catch your breath.

"Baby! Im glad your awake!" Ivan said turning the light next to him on his nightstand.

You realized you felt water along your face and noticed you had been crying for real and it most likely woke Ivan up and scared him.

"I'm sorry, I was just-

"Oh no mi amor, it's okay don't apologize I just got worried cause you started moving and you started crying" As he said you proceeded to turn towards him and he had realized the fresh tears on your face in which he wiped.

In an instant you started to shake and feel cold, he felt you shiver and a quickly wrapped you up with the rest of the blankets that had fallen to the side most likely because of your movements.

"Nightmare? I know you're scared, you never get like this" 

"I know it just felt so real and I was really really scared , I was being chased by more then one guy! how about if that happens for real?" You asked looking into his eyes , ever since you met him looking into his blue eyes relieved you.

Now he was right you were frightened.

"Don't say that I will always be here for you , siempre te protejer" he responded while running his hand throughout your hair while you moved closer to his chest close enough to hear his heartbeat.

While feeling his hand run up and down your back trying to help you feel protected or atleast help you calm down.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep?" He asked as he placed his chin on top of your head.

"No not really"

Now this is when it hit you, you started to show your emotions but crying for real and as much as you tried to be quiet a sob managed to escape your mouth.

"Oh no no" Ivan said sitting up now while grabbing your body and placing you in front of him, now wrapping your arms around his shoulders and his were wrapped around your waist.

He hated when you cried but as much as he did he knew it would hurt more to keep whatever hurt you inside you.

You kept crying til you felt better, realizing you were hugging someone special and someone you loved very much and who was their regardless, hugging him tighter you managed to calm down.

"Te amo con toda mi vida" He said cutting off the silence in the room.

_
-
_
katx