The Bouncy House [Ivan] ~ ❤

Note : Y/N = Your Name
W/Y/F = Where Your From
Y/B/F ('s) = Your Best Friend/'s.
[ Name ]
----
-
-

It was around 5:00 in the afternoon , you were at Y\B\F's house waiting for her to arrive.

She had told you last week about a party that she really wanted to go too but refused to go alone.

She wanted to take you.

You weren't much a party person , but she had begged you day after day until you finally agreed to go with her.

Didn't take very long for her to get home after 5 , Her hair was done and her makeup all she needed to do was change into something else.

And you ? Well you didn't do you hair , you were too lazy to do it .

Makeup? A bit not to exaggerated but enough.

"Are we ready to go?" , you yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah just need you opinion" , you saw as Y/B/F walked down the stairs .

She was wearing a velvet colored dress with some heels , she looked beautiful.

"You look good" You assured her walking out to the car.

You weren't much of a dress person so you decided to take some pants and a somewhat dressy-nice shirt.

----

You guys walked into the house that was filled

The music was loud enough to hear from outside where you guys were standing.

Once you walked in you noticed , Y/B/F's boyfriend came and she excused herself and went with him leaving me alone.

Leaving you wouldn't bother you , after all you had told her you didn't wanna third-wheel.

You had noticed there was a back door which was opened and people were walking in and out.

Once you were standing at the door you laughed as you saw a bouncy house.

What a perfect way to relive your childhood once in awhile.

You walked into the backyard and noticed how there was fewer people compared to inside.

You made your way into the bouncy house and realized no one was inside so knowing you , you decided to jump around and try to do back flips and what not.

You felt someone jumping behind you making you freeze.

You turned to see a blonde boy who was jumping around and looked like he was having the time of his life.

You on the other hand felt somewhat embarrassed, so you decided to sit and pretend you were using your phone.

Couple minutes passed and you didn't wanna look up but his head ended up knocking your phone out of your hand/s and him just looking up at you.

"Oh i'm sorry" He said while grabbing your phone and handing it to you.

You realized he had a somewhat accent and it was cute to be honest.

"I was trying to do a backflip, like you"He said and you felt your cheeks burn , luckily it was dark.

"You were watching me?" You asked trying not to sound nervous.

"Yeah" He said and you saw as he smiled.

"My name is Ivan , Im from Spain nice to meet you" He said now grabbing your hand.

You looked at him and waited for him to shake it but he just held your hand.

"My Name is Y/N and Im from W/Y/F, nice to meet you too but are you gonna shake my hand or hold onto it?" You asked and he looked confused.

"I actually wanted to hold your hand "
He replied now blushing.

Damn Daddy , you thought making your cheeks heat up once again from the thought.

He's cute & He's from Spain.

It's a husband.

---------
-
-
-

Hey its kat imma be updating a lot so make sure to vote & comment !

Any requests/ideas check chapter 1 💫

Thanks so much 💛

-kat 🔌