Doctor Martinez ~ pick a twin ( Part 1 ) 💛

Soooo fun fact,

Ya girl was sick and dying and she had to go to the clinic so I thought how dope would it be if one of the twins was a Dr?

Ya know?
Okay nvm..

Anyway enjoy !!

——-•••——-

it had been quite few while since you have visited the doctor's  but now, It had been almost half an hour wait since you had signed up to the ''register'' clipboard.

shall we say that lately youve been feeling horny?

Maybe it's because I haven't had a man in a long time?
Maybe it's because of the stress?

To be completely honest I'm not even sure.

But maybe it was time to speak with a profesional about this even though it's kinda weird...

"Y/N Y/L/N"

Your name was called by the lovely nurse who was dressed in pink attire while holding the clipboard with your information.

You walked in waiting for her to lead you into the waiting room you were supposed to wait for the Doctor.

"You'll be seeing Dr.Martinez and he'll be in here in a few minutes" She said dropping the clipboard on the little desk and exiting out.

You comprehended the Doctor was a man and you felt a blush come to your cheeks, you completely forgot to mention you wanted a to speak to a female doctor.
but before you were about to say something she was already out the room.
But oh well..

A couple minutes passed as you started at the posters around the room and got lost into thought when you saw the door of the room open to reveal a young man with blondish hair.

Once he starred at you, you realized his eyes were as beautiful as the ocean.
He grabbed a hold onto the clipboard scanning it.

"Hello Ms. Y/N, I will be your doctor today" He spoke while you seemed to figure out his English had a accent to it.

You didn't mind though.

"Dr. Martinez"
Was in bold letters on his badge.

"What seems to be the problem today Ms?"

Your face got heated once again as you felt your cheeks turn red.

"I-I have been very very horny lately Dr"
you stuttered as you played with your fingers not looking at him.

You felt the contact of his hand come a hold of your thigh and to be honest that didn't help.

"It's okay you don't have to be shy with me" As he smiled and you swear it hit you right into your heart.

You felt your heart race at this point, I don't think it was right to be feeling what your feeling with your doctor.

"Are you alright with answering a few questions, they will be completely confidential" He stated as he now grabbed the small rolling chair and sat down while facing you.

"Yes"

"Answer yes or no and if  the question asks specifics answer with a time period" He said now grabbing the clipboard and grabbing a pen.

Fuck, his lips would feel really goo-

Okay stop.

"Do you often masterbate?"
- "Yes"
"Last time you had sexual contact?"
Oh fuck..
How long had it been?
"About a year"