Motorcycle Boy; Ivan 💛 1/2

Before I start, this idea came from me driving and half of the guys I see on motorcycles are fire.

Anyways, I haven't wrote in a while so please ignore any errors, hope y'all enjoy 🍀

➽ 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 !

❀❀❀❀
——

Moving into a new neighborhood meant you had to basically start a new chapter which meant new neighbors, new friends, new memories. You weren't a big fan of it to be honest, moving gave you so many thoughts, how were you gonna start all over? How was this option positive in any way towards you?

You weren't even with your parents, you were gonna be living alone. You had no option after your parents got a new Job across the globe and well you didn't wanna follow them across because you didn't wanna go to a completely new area. Imagine moving 2 hours away from your old place made you nervous you could only imagine how it would be in a 3 day flight away... you weren't about that life.

A week or so had happened and you realized around the same time there was always that engine going off, was it a car? Are you in the area where little boys think it was cool to try to recreate fast and furious in your street?
But, you were wrong, one day getting the courage you heard the noise once again and got the courage to run upstairs and check for yourself you'd realize it was a motorcycle.. great... we love that don't we?

But you weren't complaining after you who was under the helmet, a blonde boy getting off his the dark blue motorcycle who was fairly young and in-fact was most likely around his 20's and you could say who would've thought someone as attractive as him would be driving around in a motorcycle this was a new for you, usually you think old dirty men would be the ones driving those but you were proved wrong and you didn't mind.

After a while you learned every time at the same time, 6:00 pm sharp, you heard the sound of the motor coming closer and closer every second you blinked and of course you had to catch your glimpse so you had caught yourself multiple times dropping what you were doing and running upstairs as usual just to catch the attractive fine ass guy, and I forgot to mention his house was in-fact next to yours... crazy right?

Skipping the time, days and days passed and infact you were getting use to the same routine but, one day a big storm came and you were quite worried, was he actually about to drive in this rain? No way. You looked up at your clock and 6 had just hit and guess what... wait...you didn't hear the motor. No way.

You were relieved though, it was quite too rainy and slippery to be driving such thing but maybe it was your lack of experience, maybe he knew how to drive in such conditions but you can't lie it worried you. Look at you.. worried for a attractive stranger who probably didn't even worry or hadn't even seen your existence.

You running to your window you looked and looked scanning the rainy streets you could catch to see, it was then until you realized the movement of your neighbors curtain that had moved a bit and you saw his figure appear, there he was, starring right at you with a smile and you might of watched a wink .
Your eyes widened a bit but you kept your stare focused on him, catching his pink lips, sharpened jawline, and he has colored eyes..no wait— what was he gonna think of you? Did he know? Blinking you panicked and you ran into your bed, face planting as you felt the heat to your cheeks rise up. Oh my~ he was probably judging you right now.. my my.. what have you done Y/N.

Maybe it was the rain that made him extremely bold but, how did he catch you? You didn't mind but, a complete stranger you'd been stalking daily at 6 pm sharp just winked at you.. fuck... that's a memory for the books.

You heard thunder and your thoughts came back to reality, it was time for your to sleep and start a complete new day tomorrow. Oh my.. you hoped to not cross him you'd die instantly.

With that being said I'm gonna take myself to sleep, This was embarrassing I think I deserve sleep.

————————————

Are we liking this idea so far?

Let me know your thoughts, smash that Vote button cause the twins said so 𓂸

don't forget if you have requests or ideas send them via message or comment down

Let me know as well for any other books you'd like for me to write!

I enjoy: Anime, Kpop, & the Martinez Twins, among with other influencers.

Thank you!

©katx