Greetings [ I & E ] ~ ❤

You casually walked around West Hollywood and walked thru the streets. You had been living in Los Angeles for about 3 months now and you wanted to get to know new places.

A group of females screaming interrupted your walking.

You were confused as to why there was so many screaming and yelling , and kept noticing how more and more people were adding up.

"Excuse me , why is there so many people crowding up?" You asked to the young girl who was standing right next to you taking pictures of the crowd.

She smiled and replied "It just happens to be some members of Team 10 , Ivan and Emilio Martinez AKA Martinez Twins" .

"Oh okay thank you".

After a while you decided to drive back home and you were curious as to why these Twins were such a big impact .

Once arriving home you wasted no time and began your research .
-
"Martinez Twins"
Age : 18
Birthday: May 10 , 1999
From : Catalonia, Spain
About : Instagram famous , who also have a YouTube channel (Martinez Twins) that have over 2.6 million subscribers and are currently rising on 'musical.ly' with more than 1.8 million fans.

After hours and hours of watching their YouTube videos and some of their musical.ly's , you had to admit you yourself were turning into one of those fangirls you had even decided to set your background with a picture of them.

-

A day or two passed and you decided to go back to where you had seen the group of fangirls but you weren't exactly there for them.. You had to go and buy a dress because your friend's birthday was coming up.

And you didn't think you'd find them at 8:00 pm.

But you were wrong.

As you were walking your eye catched one of the twins and he smiled at you but knowing you , you acted normal but deep down inside you were nervous and kinda happy at the same time.

You tried to keep your cool and walked passed him.

Now arriving to the store you felt relief , you didn't wanna be the typical fangirl that yells and screams or asks for a picture because just seeing one of them was enough to you.

Scamming through the store and at all the dresses , you saw the blonde quiff again on the other side of the clothing. You weren't short but you weren't the tallest either and besides the racks wers a bit high it was difficult to see who it was so you ignored it.

But you felt a tap on your shoulder that made you turn instantly only to find the one of the twins that was standing in front of you but you heard footsteps and you saw the other one stand behind you.

“Hello Im Ivan” , front one introduced.

“Hey Im Emilio”, the one behind you replied.

“Nice too meet you both , Im Y/N”

“Well Y/N me and my brother found you hot and we wanted to ask you for your phone number” , Ivan said winking at you turning around once again you saw Emilio blushing.

You were speechless at this point and feeling your cheeks heat up and turn like a cherry as well .
Agreeing to give you phone number to them and talking bit more it was getting late and you guys had to leave since the store was gonna close.

You guys said your goodbyes , but it wasn't over there once you got home both twins had already texted you.

-----
-
-
---

Hello lovessss !! 🎈

My name is Kat and Im just gonna put this out there that whatever I think about I write about it ya dig ?

Anyway thought it be dope if I wrote about a female finding who they are and then meeting them you know ?

Like imagine you when you first found out about them and then met them ya feel ?

But anywayy ily all make sure to vote & comment x

Kat 🔌

---> ANY REQUESTS/IDEAS DROP IT IN A COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME