Matching Sneakers [ E & I ] ~ 💙

( both preferences you guys are dating) -Ivan : One summer afternoon you guys had agreed to go to the mall  not too far from the team 10 house , along the way you guys began to talk about 'how it would be cool if you guys had matching shoes'

-
Ivan : One summer afternoon you guys had agreed to go to the mall  not too far from the team 10 house , along the way you guys began to talk about 'how it would be cool if you guys had matching shoes'.  Arriving there you wasted no time and walked into the foot locker , checking out a couple of options you both agreed to get matching black and white old school Vanz. Once leaving the store he gave you a kiss on the cheek which made you blush like crazy.

 Once leaving the store he gave you a kiss on the cheek which made you blush like crazy

Emilio : Checking the clock that marked. 9:23 am , you realized that Emilio had left but you were unsure why which made you a bit worried. You got up and grabbed your messy hair and realized a note was left which said :
'Buenos Dias ,
I hope you slept well , please check downstairs '

You smiled and rushed downstairs in which you had almost slipped , you saw a box that had a big red bow , quickly opening it like a small child you gasped as you saw a white pair of yeezy's you had planned to get . Hearing the door open he walked in and you realized he had the same pair on. Running into his arms you repeatedly said a bunch of Thank you's & I love you's .

-

Q: Which shoes do you prefer?

---
---
-

Ayeeeeeeeee !!
Sorry for the shitty writing im trying my best .
Make sure to vote & comment !!

Ily all

Kat 🔌