By Your Side [ E & I ] ~ ❤

[° Check the question down below after reading and lemme know x 🌹 ]
-
-
-

You didn't live far from the Team 10 house and that was one of the reasons why the Twins would often visit you.

But they sure would keep quite a distance because after all you were taken and your boyfriend was quite the jealousy-protective type.

In fact he never liked the twins , you always saw like he had something against them.

You guys started dating 2 years ago and when your boyfriend met them everything was chill until,
One time they went over while he was there and after they left an argument broke because he was saying you were paying attention to them more then to him.

And of course that was the last time the twins went when he was there , they didn't want problems nor get between you guys.

Surely this time was different.

Your boyfriend had been keeping a distance , things just didn't feel the same anymore.

You would get home first and then he would.

He would greet you and just go somewhere around the house not bothering to eat or to ask you how your day was and it was fine to you , you just thought he might of needed space but , after days passed by he didn't pay attention to you whatsoever he was constantly on his phone and he would often leave the house without telling you.

And which those days were right now.
At 10:45 pm he had left without telling you , and you didn't bother to text him because you just felt something was holding you back.

You weren't gonna lie you felt quite sad , so you decided to call your two favorite twins over.
-
You :"Hey, It's Y/N".

Emilio: "Hey Y/N , yeah I saw your contact name what happened?"
You: "Few things have been happening can you guys come over?"

Emilio : "Yes! Do you need anything before we get there?"

You: "No thanks , see you then"

Emilio : "Okay"

- hang up -

Your mood was down.
You had somewhat mixed feelings yet sad.
You felt like maybe it was your fault.
Maybe you were the reason he changed.
Maybe you did something.

Luckily you weren't much of a crier yourself but you could help but shed a few tears.

Hearing a car pull up you knew it was them , quickly drying your tears from your face you fixed your hair a bit and opened the door before they knocked.

You saw as Emilio and Ivan were both really smiley but they knew you too well and there smiles turned to frowns.

"Were you crying?" Ivan mentioned and you shook your head not wanting to answer in fear you might break down.

"Your eyes are red , did you smoke?" Emilio asked and you laughed.

"No you guys I don't even smoke" You said walking back into the living room and they followed.

Ivan dropped a bag in the mini desk you had.

"We brought you some things, we heard you were sad by the sound of your voice we know you too well and we decided to bring you a few things to make you happy" Emilio said as he started to take stuff out.

One bucket of ice cream.
3 bags of chips which were your favorite ; takis , munchies & hot cheetos of course.
A Arizona
And last but not least they brought you some candy.

"Thanks guys" You hugged Emilio and you were about to hug Ivan , but he beat you too it and hugged you while you were hugging Emilio.

They were the sweetest twin you had ever met in your life , whoever was gonna be their future wives were going to be very lucky.

"I'm sorry for bothering you guys , it's just He's been acting different and he keeps leaving without telling me and he avoids me-

"You don't bother us , we love you and are gonna be with you through everything" Ivan said wiping the tear that had fallen.

"it's gonna be okay , we'll make sure he doesn't hurt you" Emilio said as he guided you to sit at the couch.

You guys kept talking and talking and soon you began to forget a bit even though you couldn't completely take him out of your mind.

You shared the food they had brought you and finished all.

You guys played truth a dare for a bit.

After a while they wanted to watch a movie but in the middle of the movie they had both fallen asleep and both of there heads were on your shoulders.

You smiled and you were very thankful to have them.

You knew that whatever happened they were gonna be by your side and never leave you.

------
-
-

Q : I wanna write some smuts , what do y'all think?

-----

Wassup! Its yo girl kat x

Anyway so excuse the shitty writing I rushed a bit because I've been quite busy but its all good imma still update even tho I rush.
And Like I say whatever I think about I write it , and if its shitty oh whaleeee...

Im trying to improve and I will.
Make sure to vote , drop a comment and
As usual ily all take care x

Kat 🔌

------> ANY REQUESTS/IDEAS LEAVE IT IN A COMMENT OR MESSAGE ✨