3

Matthew's PoV

It's has been decade. And I am still stuck with what happened ten years ago. Everyone seems to move on already, but not me.

I know something is not right. Even the murderer surrender himself, I can feel that something is not right.

How can a brutal murderer simply surrender himself to prison? When he killed my parents, it was mercilessly impossible for him to suddenly feel guilty for what he had done. So there seems to be something wrong with that part. Either he suddenly felt guilty or he wasn't really the murderer. And I choose to believe the latter.

I will not just sit back and do nothing even though I know that the person who killed my family lives freely.

I did everything to save the company my parents left me, the company my parents worked for. Money is more useful so I can get revenge.

I'll make sure the bastard regrets that he's still alive, that by the time I find out who he is, I'll make sure he'll just want to kill himself.

All I need to know is who really killed my parents. No evidence was found there as to who killed my parents. He should make sure he doesn't let himself caught his guard down because I will kill him myself.

There was no evidence the killer was left there but they found packs of chocolates on the floor scattered. Police trace the fingerprint of packs of chocolates, and found out that it was from the girl. It was also learned that she was a witness to the crime but the worst things that happened was that she also disappeared that night.

We looked at the cctv camera at the convenience store where they sold chocolates and when we saw the girl come out on the way towards to the direction at our house we looked at another cctv angle and when she suddenly stopped like she was hearing something and confusedly go on the way to our house but that's all we saw because the cctv right in our house and outside the gate was broken in those days in the village. A twenty minutes later, we saw the child running in a hurry with fear in his eyes.

And I found out that night the police station received a call from that little girl that there was a murdered happen, but they choose to ignore it because they thought it's just a little girl that it was just a prank call or what.

I was so mad. I want to kill those bastard police! They don't deserve their position, they don't deserve to be called police! They were not even fired before, That's why when I was successful, I pull some strings to fire them and I made sure no one would accept work from them. They do not deserve to be called as police.

But that child, I must say that she's kinda' brave. I was thankful that she tried to help my parents that time. But to think that she has been missing after that night makes me more mad.

She's innocent.

Where the hell is she? I need to find her. I need her.

"Where the are you Janella Shinize Mendoza?" I whispered while looking at her picture that I was holding. Her little chubby cheeks, pinkish lips and her mismatched eyes. A green and blue. I think that was my first time seeing a most beautiful eyes.

You're still alive isn't you? You should be.

***

I stopped my car in front of my company but I didn't get out first and I leaned my head on the back of the seat first.

"Fuck that hangover." I muttered as I massage my head.

I sat for a few minutes before I decided to go out- what the hell!

I was so shocked when a suddenly...

A shameless woman who looked in my tinted window and checked her hair, clothes and face.

She was wearing a formal dress like she will be interviewing later and her hair and face look presentable.

She's beautiful. Indeed.

But she looked so young.

I gasped when she suddenly bow a little and said something and tried to smile.

An awkward smile.

I chuckled. What the heck is she doing?

Wait what? Did I just chuckled? I shook my head.

Didn't she even think that someone might be here in the car? She looked idiot.

She shook her head. She seems to be practicing something.

She pat her head and shoulder cheering herself and even raised her right hand before she walk away, entering my company.

***

"Mr. Young, here are the application forms of those who apply for jobs in your house," Louis said, my secretary. He handed me the application forms he was holding earlier befor he leave.

Tinignan ko isa-isa ang form at unti-unti akong naiiinis ng wala akong makitang mukhang maayos na mapagkakatiwalaan sa bahay namin.

Yes, naghahanap ako ng magiging taga paglinis doon, sa mansyon kung saan mismo pinatay ang mga magulang ko.

I have my own condo unit. Pero hindi ko parin pinapabayaan ang bahay namin. Kumukuha ako ng tagapaglinis don pero puro palpak ang mga nakukuha kaya ngayon ay ako mismo ang tumitingin sa mga profile ng aplikante.

I stop when I saw a familiar face. Tinignan kong mabuti at tama nga ako.

Interesting.

Sya yung babae kanina na nagawang mag salamin sa bintana ng kotse ko.

Hindi manlang muna inalam kung may tao ba sa loob o wala, pero teka, e tinted nga naman yung kotse ko, kung sisilipin nya ang bintana ko ng malapitan para lang malaman kung may tao ba o wala mukha nga naman syang' nang ka-carnap.

Pero teka? Bakit ba mas inuuna kopang problemahin yon? Wala naman akong pake.

Lumabas nako para pumunta sa 47th floor where the applicants will be interview later. I looked confusedly at the elevator, my own elevator. It made specially for me, only me. Ako lang ang may karapatang sumakay, so the hell had the audacity to ride the elevator only made for the CEO?

***