Thanks mavis for Asta

(Lucy POV) I had finally made it to Haregon when I stepped off of the train. I was thinking of what to do on the train when I got off. I had devised a fairy good plan. I was first going to see if they had any houses or apartments for rent or to buy.
    I was then going to try to get a job as a writer or some kind of wizard. I was walking around aimlessly just looking at the surroundings. Somethings were built different then when me and Natsu first met. It was kind of ironic really.
    If Natsu cared about me and did put up the effort to find me he would find me again in the same place. I chuckled to myself as I stopped and realized where I am. I looked up and saw a magic store, the same one I got plue at. Feeling nostalgic I walked inside.
    I looked around and then I heard a tiny screech. I looked around and saw a girl around my age. She had brown hair that went to her shoulders and dark blue eyes almost black. She was pale like Juvia but had a small frame like Levy. She had big eyes and she was wearing this.

She had tiny stars in her eyes and was looking at me

She had tiny stars in her eyes and was looking at me. She pointed a finger at me and said "Wait you're Lucy Heartifia from Fairy Tail right?!"
    I waved my hand and said "Yup, that's me" I stood out my hand and continued "What's your name miss?" She grabbed my hand and said "I'm Asta, I know it's a boy's name but I'm actually trans! This name was the only thing other than the shop that my grandpa left for me.."
    " Oh I'm sorry about that... what about your parents?" I asked "my mom died during birth and my father died when she was pregnant." She looked away "oh my mavis I'm so sorry I asked!"I looked away "both of my parents are dead too, so I understand"
    I teared up and looked back and she was hugging me. I hugged back, knowing what it feels like to not have parents. I pat her head and sighed. "I didn't really know your grandpa but he was a pretty big part in my life." She looked at me confused as I continued
     " If your grandpa hadn't made this store I wouldn't have come to this town and I wouldn't have met my best friend." She looked at me and smirked "You mean your boyfriend Natsu?" I blushed a deep scarlet and stepped back "Huh?!?!"
    "Oh so it's true you do like him" she rolled her eyes playfully at me "it's all over Sorcer Weekly that you two are a thing." "Honestly I didn't believe it considering it's usually wrong but after your reaction it's obviously true"
    I looked away and asked her "can I trust you?" She looked at me and said "if you're planning to tell me like your plot to destroy the world probably I'm going to tell the magic council but sure"
    I looked at her and told her " I'm pregnant" She asked baffled "does your guild know?" I replied "you're the only one who knows" "do you know who she father is?" I looked away and mumbled "It's Natsu's" Her eyes widened and she told me "why did you leave? Everyone has seen how he looks at you?" I continued
    "he would probably be better off with Lissana" I could tell she didn't want to push further as she looked away disappointed. " are you still gonna live here?" Her eyes lit up as she told me excited
    "There's a small house next to mine that me and my boyfriend built that we were going to move into but decided against it and now it's for rent. I could help you get a job too if you like" I looked at her gratefully and accepted.

(few hours later) Asta and I were walking towards her house when I stopped. She looked at me confused as I was staring at a yellow building. This was the spot me and Natsu had first met. I still don't know how the other girl's spell didn't break but it didn't matter now. I still remember how it all went down as I remembered all that happened to us.
"you said you wanted to join the guild, right?" "0 points? Sounds good to me this sounds like a chance to make a epic comeback" " I won't let anyone steal Lucy's future, not while I'm alive!" "Oh a pimple" "we're not doing either of those you perv" "it's always better when we're together" "come on Lucy we are not going out crying" "what do I look like?" "Like the same Natsu I've always known"
    Reliving all of those memories reminded of how much I love him and my guild as I started crying.She just stood there and rubbed my back soothingly. After a few minutes she asked "are you okay?" I nodded and we left