Guild Party

~at the guild hall, before 100 year quest~
Lucy POV: I was sitting with Levy when she said she wanted to tell me something. Levy whispered in my ear while blushing furiously. ......... "WHAT!!!!!" I screeched. Everyone who wasn't fighting at the time looked at me weirdly.
Levy looked frightened while she tried to explain my sudden outburst with a lie as I thought on what she had just said. She had said that her and Gajeel are expecting twins! I couldn't keep in my excitement when she stated that she was going to tell everyone in 10 minutes. I was deep in thought when Natsu draped his arm around me. Hey Luce!" He said excitedly. "What do you want Natsu" I looked over annoyed. "I need to tell you something, can you come with me outsi-" Natsu was cut off when master yelled "Alright brats Levy and Gajeel need to announce something!"
He moved his arm off me and I looked over at Levy who was blushing furiously. Me, knowing what they were going to say was wigging in my seat and causing Natsu to look at me weirdly.     
  Levy and Gajeel walked. Levy was blushing madly while gajeel had a faint blush on his cheeks. Levy grabbed Gajeel's arm and whispered incoherently. "What did you say?" Grey said annoyed. Gajeel spoke up. "She said she's pregnant with twins."
The guild was silent for a second before Mira squealed "YEAH ONE OF MY OTPS CAME TRUE!!!" Everyone already used to her weird outbursts cheered. Levy looking relieved walked over to me.
    "Well that went better than expected" she said exasperated. Cana walked over to us and handed me a bottle of vodka. "Drink up you lightweight it's time to party!" I said "Cana I'm not in the mood to drink right now. "Whatever" she said disappointedly.
She walked away as I noticed I was still holding the vodka as I handed it to Juvia without her noticing. We were having fun before Gray and Natsu stared fighting and chairs were flying everywhere.  
    (Few hours later) I was getting pretty tired and I knew if I stayed longer Cana or Mira would pressure me to drink and that never ends well I decided to hit the sack. I went to tell Levy that I was going home. We said out goodbyes and I was on my way home.
    Once I got home I went into the shower and cooked myself dinner making sure to make some for Natsu knowing he was going to barge in here and help himself to whatever is in my fridge.        
    Just as I was starting to finish up my novel for the night I heard my window open. I looked over to see Natsu looking over my novel reading in. "Jeez Lucy can't you write in simpler words he groaned and put him arms around his neck causing his vest to open up slightly showing his toned muscles.           
I stared at this chest when he bent down and said " what are you looking at Luce?" I blushed and turned around fast and yelled "Nothing, it's nothing!" He took my notebook away and started to read it. My heart stopped when I realized what he was reading.
Ezra had asked me to write her a.... special book that was kinda naughty so naturally I freaked out. I so I started hitting his chest. I'm pretty sure he got annoyed and looked me straight in my eyes. I was confused and stopped. Big mistake. He grinned mischievously and bolted for the restroom.                 
    I chased him down to save whatever dignity I still had but he was still faster than me. He locked himself in the restroom while I lost all of my reason and started banging on the door.
A few minutes later I had finally given up and went to sulk on the corner, accepting the fact that I can never get married now. I heard the door open and felt the air leave my body.
Turning around I was a furiously blushing Natsu and him panting a little. Me not having any reason went up to him concerned and asked "are you sick do you need medicine? You're burning up!"                                      
    He snaked his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear in a husky voice "Jeez Luce do you know what you're doing to me?" He lowered his head to where he was kissing my neck. I was shocked about all of this.
What is he doing? Why is he doing this? Do I like Natsu? And the most common question, why am I enjoying this? My train of thought was stopped when he started sucking a certain spot on my neck.
Without much thought I let out a soft moan and Natsu tensed up. He looked up at me with half lidded eyes and leaned forward. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. (Insert lemon)