Intrigued by you

To be honest, he was intrigued by Yaaba. There were many times he just wanted to stop by Africa hall to look at her face.
He was fascinated by her and it was funny. Because she wasn't doing anything. She wasn't throwing herself at him. She was just cool and unbothered by him and he didn't find that funny. Kelechi was glad and happy at the mere mention of his name but Yaaba was just Yaaba. He remembered when he was having a conversation about his family with her on WhatsApp.
Roy Bartels🚶: So what do your parents do?
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: Lol. Is that any of your concern?
Roy Bartels🚶: Ouch. I'm hurt by your mean words(sarcasm).
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: Haha. My Dad is military man and My Mum is a lawyer.
Roy Bartels🚶: Lovely! Rude girl is the iish.
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: Tsw 😹. What about you, Mr. Hotshot? What do your parents do?
Roy Bartels🚶: Well, my Dad is a business man. He owns a chain of businesses and my Mom is an ambassador.
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: Cool.
He expected Yaaba to pry but Yaaba left it at that. Wow! Most girls he met wanted to know exactly what his parents do. They wanted to know everything about him but Yaaba made everything a mystery.
He promised himself not to get totally involved with another lady but Yaaba was making it hard. It had been exactly a week since he met her and Mira.
Roy Bartels 🚶: So have you girls decided on the venue of your birthday party?
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: I really don't want to have a party. I barely know people here.
Roy Bartels🚶: Lol. It doesn't matter. Just have fun. Very soon, things will be hectic so have fun when you have the time.
Fine Rude Yabs🎈: Yes. Mr. Mister.
Roy Bartels 🚶: Am I still invited to the party?🚶
Fine Rude Yabs 🎈: Hihihi. Even if I say no, I know Mira will drag you there.
Roy Bartels 🚶: Oh yeah, Mira adores me.
Fine Rude Yabs 🎈: Because she doesn't know how annoying and troublesome you are.
Roy Bartels 🚶: LMAO. Very funny.
Fine Rude Yabs 🎈: I have a lecture in the next 15 minutes. Talk to you later yeah.
Roy Bartels 🚶: Sure, Rudey.
Fine Rude Yabs 🎈: Fuck you Roy.
Roy Bartels 🚶: Gladly. Talk to you later. Bye!
Fine Rude Yabs 🎈: Bye.
He always enjoyed talking her. Damn! What was happening to him?
Anyways, he had to get a gift for her. Legal 18 should come with something grand. But what at all could he buy for her?
He checked the Casio watch on his wrist and the time was 10:45am. He was done with his class. The masters programs was different. Most often, the students are the ones who lecture. They were just 15 in a class. Every week and the student who will take over the chance. Next two weeks was his turn, he needed to do it well.
Selasi had rushed out after the class saying he had to get something from Adum.
LeRoy didn't have anything doing so he entered his car and drove to his hostel.

________________________
Rudey - Rude.

PS: This book will have smut scenes sometimes. So if you're not interested in such stuff, you can skip the chapter. But I'll let you know before I write the chapter.

Are you guys loving the book? Next week is Yaaba's birthday. Do you think there will be more drama? Stay glued to this book to find out.

Not edited.

Kindly share, vote and comment.

❤️