My Philosophy

Life is rare. It is a treasure given to us. The privilege of existence is not given to everyone. Therefore, we should cherish life and be grateful that it was bestowed upon us. We should live life to the fullest because we don't know if we will ever get another chance. So don't hesitate, grab onto every opportunity like it's your last. Life doesn't last forever, and every opportunity we miss only closes off more possibilities.

The path to success is never easy. If it was, then everyone would be successful and we wouldn't have a functional society anymore. To be more successful than other people, you must be willing to give up more and work harder than anyone else. To fight on when others can no longer stand, to endure the pain and torment when others fall, to take great risks when others hesitate to do so. If you truly want something, you'll be willing to give up anything to obtain it. If you want it, reach out and obtain it with your own strength. Only then can you prove your worth. But hard work and perseverance isn't the key to everything, it can only get you so far. Talent yields in the face of hard work, but if you were to want to become the best, you need both talent and hard work.

I believe in justice and equality of treatment and opportunities. All humans deserve to be treated equally regardless of race, gender, or their belief. It doesn't matter what color their skin is, it doesn't matter if their opinions and belief doesn't match up with yours. You should still treat them as you would treat anyone else. I believe no one should be limited by what they were born with. Whether it be a disability, their skin color, or their social status. Because all of that is simply a variable that you don't have any control over. What you were given shouldn't prevent you from doing what you want to do and what you want to be. Every individual has the right to independence and equality of treatment. The weak can respect the strong, but the strong should never oppress the weak. And when the weak surpasses the strong, the strong shall yield to the weak and offer him/her respect.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Revenge and hatred does not solve anything. Hatred is not the solution to hatred, neither is violence the solution to violence. It only creates an endless cycle of pain and suffering for both parties. Learn to forgive and move on. The mightiest people also have the mightiest hearts.

I believe collaboration is an important part of human survival. All of human society is built upon the fact that we can collaborate and work with one another. Sometimes it is important to cast aside our differences and work towards a common goal that will benefit us all. Most importantly, follow your heart and your moral code. Never forget what you value the most. Only then can you live your life to the fullest.

<--------------------------------------->

This is just a rough draft of the list of the most basic things I believe in as well as what I believe an ideal human society would look like. Of course, it's given that not everyone will agree with my opinions and my philosophy, that's perfectly fine. But these are the values and beliefs that I hold dear.