Author's Note

Hello, dear reader, and welcome to a book unlike any you've read before! Thanks for taking a look at The Keepers Rise, a fantasy novel with an original soundtrack that provides a newly immersive reading experience. As you follow Velda, Cha, and the rest of the Keeper crew through a fantastical, futuristic world, you'll listen to music that has been written to match each section's mood and characters.

The Keepers Rise has its own original soundtrack, so remember to click the play button at the top of each section to get the best experience! There's no need to scroll back up to loop the video after you hit play, each one should be long enough for even the slowest read of any section. If you'd rather listen to a section's music before or after reading, that's fine too. You can play the video on top of this section to try the system out and finetune your volume. Of course, the test video is just a few seconds.

New sections of The Keepers Rise will be released every Friday night, around 8PM PST. Stay tuned and find out what happens to the Keepers on their adventures! Any and all support is truly appreciated, so be sure to star and comment as much as you like. I'm totally open to constructive feedback, this is still very much a work in progress, and if you think you know other people who would be interested in The Keepers Rise, spread the word!

Also, remember that I have a Discord server linked on my profile page for additional chatter and announcements about the future of The Keepers Rise. The server is completely open and aims to be a wholesome place for Wattpad writers of all shapes and sizes to chat, so feel free to check it out.

Now, on to the story!

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Dedicated to my lost friends who may manage to find themselves again.