8: Kissing & Explinations

Niall POV

Miranda and Zayn? Kissing? In the bathroom? Zayn with Miranda? The Miranda everyone thinks I'm with? Can life get any worse right now?

Elizabeth POV

"What the fucking hell Zayn?!" I yelled and he automatically stood up pushing Miranda to the ground. "Uh.....I....uh.." he chocked. "You what Zayn?! You kissed a whore!" "She's not a whore!" he snapped. "Oh really? She thought Niall was her real boyfriend and then kisses you! That has the word whore written all over it!" I yelled. "So it's not like Niall is her real boyfriend so what does it matter?!" he yelled back at me. "She thought he was Zayn! In her head that makes her a whore! She technically cheated on my boyfriend with you!" That sounded a lot less messed up in my head. "But she really didn't!" he yelled. "Why do you have to be such a fucking whore all the damn time?" I asked Miranda as serious as possible. She walked over to me and I was expecting her to yell in my face. I was wrong. I felt stinging come across my face. That bitch just fucking hit me! "Bitch! You want to fucking go!?" I yelled and Niall grabbed my shoulders. "Bring it on you pregnant bitch." Miranda said. Niall tried to hold my arm back, it didn't work. I slapped that bitch so hard I swear the orange fell off her face. She tried to slap me again but I dogged it. I almost swung at her but Niall picked me up and took me outside. "What the hell Niall that bitch needs to understand how big of a whore she is!" I yelled as Bridg and Haz walked over. "What happened in there?" Bridg asked. "You missed it! It was hilarious!" Louis said walking outside. "No it wasn't hilarious something awful could have happened." Niall said getting all serious. "Hello, no one answered my question." Bridg said. "Miranda and Zayn kissed and I found them and I yelled and Zayn and he yelled back and then I started talking to Miranda and she slapped me." "Did you slap her back?" "Hell yeah I slap the shit out of that bitch. Anyway she was gonna slap me again and I dogged it then I was gonna punch her and Niall brought me out here." "Why did you do that for Niall?" Louis asked. "If they started a real fist fight then the baby could have gotten hurt, I don't think anyone especially Ellie wants that to happen." "Oh, that makes sense." Louis said. Awkward silence. "Wait a second did you say that Zayn and Miranda kissed?" Haz asked surprised. I nodded. "What!? He just told me how much he despised that girl. How much he wished she would leave as never come back." "Wait Zayn doesn't like her?" I asked. "Not one bit, it surprises me that he kissed her." "Then what the actual hell is going on here. Someone is being an asshole and messing with our heads." I said. "Well only one way to find out." Bridgette said walking in the house. "Bridg! Wait no!" It was to late, she was already inside. I have a feeling that my life is about to get awful. "They're gone." Bridg said coming back outside. "Where is Liam?" Niall asked. "He was making some food in the kitchen." Bridgette said. "Well I guess we are going to leave you two alone again. Don't really want to be a creeper." I said and Bridgette laughed and so did Haz. Niall, Lou and I went back inside to see Liam making some kind of pasta stuff. "I'm not really that hungry right now." Niall said. "Who the hell are you right now?" I exclaimed. "Not really feeling well, that's all. I'll be upstairs in my room if anyone needs me." Niall said. He gave me and kiss and then went up the stairs. "Who the hell was that?" Louis asked. "I have no idea." I said. I think that's probably the first scentence I've said in the last couple hours that didn't have a cuse word in it. "There is something really bothering him." Liam said. "I'm going to go find out." I said walking toward the stairs. "Are you sure that's a good thing to do?" Louis said. "It's Niall, what's the worst that could happen?" I asked and walked up the stairs. "Nialler open the door." I said while knocking on the bedroom door. Then I heard a click, meaning the door was unlocked. "Niall why are you so upset?" I asked a depressed Niall that was sitting on the bed. No response. "Niall why are you so sad?" I asked and sat on the bed beside of him. "I went to management today." He sounded so lifelessly. "I thought you went to talk about the next album." "No I went to talk about the baby." "Well what happened?"

*Niall's Flashback*

Niall POV

"Hey Paul can I ask you something?"

I cautiously asked Paul. "Yea what is it Niall?" "So I was wondering if I could get some time off for a while, we already have the new album made and everything." "What do you need time off for?" "Uh, well it's Elizabeth." "What about her Niall?" Paul was getting kind of angry. "She's pregnant and I wanted to have some time off so that I could be with her throughout it. I don't want to be in some other country while me daughter or son is being born." "Niall! She pregnant!? This could ruin your career! This could ruin One Direction! This could ruin the other boy's careers!" "I don't get to choose when someone gets pregnant Paul!" "Well you can't be in a worldwide boy band and have a baby!" "Are you making me choose between the love of my life and my dream?" "I guess I am." And with that Paul left.

*End Flashback*

Elizabeth POV

"He made you choose between me and you number one dream?" I asked Niall who was still staring down at his shoes. "Yea he did I can't believe Paul. I thought he would enjoy this news." "I did too I mean it's an innocent little baby it can't do anything." "Yea I know Ellie." "When do you have to choose?" "I have until next month." "You don't have to choose me Ni. I've just brought problems into your life." "What are you talking about Ellie? You have only brought me happiness." "I made you have to go out with Miranda and now because of me you have to make an extremely hard decision. None of this would have happened if you had never meet me on that trip." "I would have never fallen in love if it weren't for that trip Ellie. I would have never met the love of my life." We kissed for a while. It was getting kind of late outside so Niall and I just laid down and watched movies for the rest of the night. Yea, they were scary. "Hey Niall I have some news you'll enjoy." "And what is it Ellie?" "Well in two weeks we get to find out the gender." "Really?!" "Yea Ni really then we can actually start on the nursery." "This is great I bet it's a boy." "Whatever I think it's a girl." After that the movie ended and I was starving to death. I got up. "Where are you going?" Niall asked semi whining. "Downstairs I need food!" I exclaimed walking out the door. I heard a thump from behind me and turned around to see Niall on the ground laughing. "What the hell?" I asked laughing. I went to help him up. "Lost my footing for a second love." He said trying to play it off. "Whatever, you need a helmet before you hurt yourself to bad." "Oh Ellie, don't tell the boys about the Paul thing I don't want them to know yet." "Don't want us to know what?" Harry asked walking out of his bedroom. "Nothing Haz." I said. "Didn't seem like nothing." "Where is Bridgette?" I asked. He pointed to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom as the boys went downstairs. I head faint crying. "Bridgette what wrong?" I heard a click. I went in the bathroom to see her crying. "What's wrong?" I asked comforting her. "David that's what's wrong." "David? Your best guy friend David?" "Yea him he asked me out. But I don't like him. But I don't want to hurt our friendship I mean he's always been there for me." "When did he ask you out?" "Like ten minutes ago." "And you just didn't respond?" "Yea I don't even want to look at my phone." "Well you can't just leave him hanging. Just tell him how you feel he will understand." "Ok, where is Harry?" "Downstairs why?" "Cause I look like a train wreck." "No you don't your mascara isn't even running." "Fine turn could you send him up here? I need to talk to him." "Sure boo, he will be here in a second." I walked out of the bathroom to see Niall making a mess in the kitchen and Harry was just talking to him. "Haz! Bridgette ways you! She was balling in the bathroom!" "Way to be blunt El." Bridgette said and then I went down the stairs. Harry literally flew up the stairs. "What's wrong with her?" Niall asked. "Nothing just boy drama." Niall nodded and finished making some type of food. "Did you just tell Haz about everything?" I asked Niall after a long pause. "Yea...he is just as mad at Paul as I am." "Oh well at least he's on the same page." Niall nodded. I figured out that Niall was making cookies for everyone. I helped him finish up. We ate some and went to bed.

--------------------------------

Ok this is a filler and there is much more drama to follow in the next chapter I swear. Where do you think Zayn and Miranda went? What's gonna happen between Bridgette and Harry? Who will Niall choose? All coming soon!