(Chapter 20)- Bonus Chapter 1: The Long Drive

**July 2020 Update** I am going to keep this chapter here, but I will be adding the rest of the storyline to its own story! You can find it under Cottage with One Direction on my profile! Thank you again for reading this! Feel free to check out my new story! <3

Hello! Since I am not sure if these chapters are going to have any plot or just be cute chapters with Char, Gabs and the boys, I decided to just add them to the end of this story. Later I may move them to their own story but they will remain here for now! I hope you enjoy this first chapter! I wrote this when I was at the cottage, I am gonna try to get another one out before I go back next Wednesday.

Enjoy! Thank you again for reading!!

****************************************************

"Please return your seats to the upright position, we will be descending shortly," the flight attendant said over the PA system. "It is currently 10 am in Toronto with a temperature of 26 degrees Celsius. I hope everyone enjoyed the flight. Thank you for flying with Air Canada."

I looked out the window and saw the CN Tower in the distance, felt good to be home after a long tour finally. I turned to look at Niall, who was reading a golf magazine, "Ready for a long drive?"

"How long we talkin'?" He questions placing his magazine into the back of the chair in front of him.

I give him a big smile, "you'll have to wait to find out," I laugh as I feel the wheels of the plane hit the tarmac. He gives me a worried look as he looks over at Harry, who was sitting on the other side of him.

"What?" Harry says when he notices Niall looking at him.

"Charlotte just asked me if I was ready for a long drive, but then didn't tell me how long it was gonna be," he explains, and Harry sighs.

"We just spent 4 hours on a plane, now we have to sit through a long drive, this trip better be worth it," Harry says, pulling out his phone. "You said Gabs was picking us up?"

I nod, "Yeah, she is looking forward to seeing you guys!" I reply, pulling my phone out to send her a text letting her know we have landed.

"Did she rent a van or something we aren't all gonna fit in her car," Louis says, leaning forward in his seat behind us after listening to our conversation.

"Yeah, she rented like a big van or something, I think," I replied as I turned around to look at Liam and Louis behind us. "El and Maya are going to meet us there tomorrow, right?"

Liam perks up at my mention of Maya, "Yeah! They fly in tomorrow morning and are renting a car."

I nod my head as the plane finally pulls up to the terminal. Everyone was grabbing their carry-ons as the flight attendants started to let people off the plane. Thankfully the media did not know that the boys were going to be coming back to Toronto, so no fans were waiting at the airport for them. The only fans we encountered were ones who happened to be at the airport when we got off the plane.

They got stopped a couple of times for pictures, but I had to push them along because we had to pick up our bags before meeting Gabs, who was waiting for us.

After waiting a good 20 minutes for everyone's bags, we headed towards where Gabriella was waiting with the van. "Took you guys long enough," she exclaims, running towards me to hug me.

"Kept getting stopped for pictures, sorry," Harry explains, smiling at her as she made her rounds, giving them all hugs.

"Well, I am just glad you got here safely! Let's go; we got a long drive!" She says, taking everyone's bags and throwing them into the back of the big van. "I, however, am not driving, Niall want to drive?"