Chapter 13: Invasion of Privacy

May 2021 Update: Don't mind me just editing :) 

Waking up at the crack of dawn has always been a challenge for me. Niall's alarm has gone off twice, and we are yet to get out of bed. I currently am lying on my back, staring at the ceiling, dreading having to get up and function, "What time is it, hun?"

Niall picks up his phone, "4:45..." he sighs.

I let out a heavy sigh, "We should probably get up, shouldn't we?"

"Sadly," he replies as he rolls out of bed. "What should I wear?"

I sit up, blankets still on top of my legs, and watch Niall walk over to his suitcase in just his boxers, "I was planning on just wearing sweats and a sweater with a t-shirt underneath." He nods and proceeds to look through his bag for clothes to put on. I get up finally and make the bed. After gathering up some belongings that had were scattered around the room, throwing them into my suitcase, I pull out a clean pair of sweatpants, plain white t-shirt and my favourite quarter-zip sweater. "I am gonna go to the bathroom; I'll be back," I tell Niall as I walk out of the room and across the hall. I use the bathroom, quickly change into my clean clothes, brush my teeth and head back into my bedroom. Niall had packed up his bag and made his way downstairs already, probably a good thing; it might look weird if we came downstairs at the same time.

I pack up the rest of my belongings, along with packing my laptop, Canon camera and Polaroid camera in my backpack, along with a small blanket just in case the airplane was cold. I grab everything and head downstairs. "Good morning everyone," I say as I reach the main floor, I hear a chorus of good mornings coming from all areas of the level. I placed my bags at the front door with the others and walked into the kitchen to grab an apple before heading into the living room.

"Everyone fully packed?" Simon askes as he joins us. Everyone nods and gives a thumbs up to him, "Good. Starting in Chicago we will be travelling via tour bus, but staying in hotels as much as we can," he begins to explain, "our first night in Chicago will be spent in a hotel, but when we are ready to leave to our next location we will be travelling on the tour bus." We all confirm that we understand, and he moves on to the next thing, "Mia and Charlotte, I have decided that today during our flight we are going to have you take some fake paparazzi pictures for a challenge. While this will not be something you will be doing regularly if you win, it should be a fun challenge."

I look over to Mia, who is giving Simon a big smile, "sounds fun Simon!" she exclaims.

"Should be interesting, that's for sure," I reply, giving him a thumbs up and grabbing my camera out of my backpack to check the settings.

"Perfect, the challenge will begin once we get to the airport, and you can start editing on the plane, or once we get to the hotel, either way, you will have until 5 pm tonight to show me your pictures." He finishes, and Mia and I nod our heads in agreement. "Now that we have that sorted out, it is time for us to go."

Forty minutes later, we all climbing out of the van and walk into a back entrance to the airport. Liam takes my suitcase, so I can have both my hands to take pictures of them. It was nice because doing this allowed me to focus on something other than the fans that surrounded us at the airport.

I pulled out my camera and set it to rapid, allowing me to capture as many pictures as I could. I followed further behind them with Paul getting a couple of pictures of them behind as they greeted some fans and signed a couple of posters. I came up beside Louis and Liam, who were taking a picture with a fan and got a couple of that interaction, along with Niall giving a big hug to a fan.

I continue walking further into the airport, and I see Mia focusing on Harry quite a bit, getting close and personal with him and the fans. Not sure what her angle with that was but, I just let her do her things. We made it to the first-class lounge after handing our bags off to a security guard. The boys followed Simon and sat down on some couches while I took advantage of some plants around and got some excellent pictures of the boys chilling from further away. Creeping through the plant leaves, I captured some interesting images of Louis and Harry bugging each other and a cute bromance moment of Niall and Liam.