Chapter 18: Is She Being Serious?

Hello Everyone!  Here is the next chapter! Sorry, I had you guys waiting a couple of days, I had to figure out how I wanted this to go. I think the next chapter is going to be the final touches to the story and summing everything up. Not sure if there is going to be a sequel, I will have to think of things that could happen during the next one if I wanted to continue. But for now, I think next chapter is going to be the last. I really hope you guys have been enjoying it! And I am open to any suggestions if you want me to continue writing! :)

Thank you again for reading! Enjoy this chapter!

**************************************************

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BUNK HARRY?" Mia screams when she sees Harry.

"Because for some reason, my laptop was there, Mia, care to explain why," I reply aggressively while I step in front of her before she has a chance to get further into the bus. I can feel my face get hot with anger. It honestly never crossed my mind that she would actually do this. She almost got kicked out already, why risk it again?

Mia stops dead in her tracks when she registers what I said, "What?" she says stumbling away from me, "I don't know why it is in there, I never touched it."

"So if you didn't touch it, Mia, how did it move from the table where Charlotte left it to your bunk?" Niall asks as he walks over to stand next to me. I look up at him and could just tell her I was as angry as I was.

"Why are you defending her? Obviously, she put it there to frame me," Mia snaps back at Niall. "I thought you hated her."

Niall just shakes his head and reaches his hand to hold mine, "I was upset at her because I thought she was the one who posted the picture of us, but now it turns out it was you who framed her. Where's Simon?" he asks, holding my hand tightly.

Paul, who had been listening to us argue, chimes in, "he was talking with the venue owners before heading to the bus, he should be here soon."

No one moved while we waited for Simon to join us on the bus. We probably stood there in silence, staring at each other for 5 minutes before the door finally opened, and he entered. "What is going on?" Simon asks when he notices Niall and I having a standoff with Mia.

"Charlotte had left her laptop on the bus for the past two days, when we got on the bus she went to look for it, and it wasn't on the table where she left it," Niall begins to explain to Simon.

"I started to freak out and was checking everywhere for it, including my bunk, but couldn't find it," I added before Paul budded in.

"I told everyone to check the bunks to see if it had been put somewhere out of sight, Harry found it in Mia's bunk," Paul explains as Harry walks up next to him.

"I didn't touch it; it is still there," Harry explains, pointing towards Mia's bunk.

Simon walks over to the bunks and climbs up on the side to get a view of the laptop, "Charlotte, what was the last thing you left on your computer when you last used it?"

"It was the pictures from the airport," I explained, walking over to him.

Simon grabbed the laptop and opened it. It was unlocked, which was strange because I have a password on it. As soon as the computer loaded, my Instagram popped up. "What is that?" Simon asks, showing everyone the laptop.

"Her Instagram account," Louis comments glaring over at Mia.

"I haven't been on the bus since Niall, and I left for our outing two days ago. Niall was the one who came to tell Paul we were back. I never left my room yesterday. I did not have access to it at all for two days," I begin to explain, assuming people were going to start blaming me again for posting the picture of Niall and me.