25 | Last

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

A few minutes earlier..

I hate washing the dishes. Especially when they have so much oil! It takes so much longer.

Apparently, after we ate dinner, Art immediately went to the living room and began writing in his notebook again.

Is he really planning to leave this place? That's a tough thing to do, to be honest.

After I finished, I decided to clean the kitchen and some other rooms I found dirty. It might be night but it's better than me overthinking stuff again.

I was cleaning the floor of the living room and I came across an arrogant boy. "Hey, Art, mind moving your feet? I can't really clean if you're covering them.."

I waited for his response but it sounded like he didn't hear a word I had just said. I looked over him and I was surprised to see that he dozed off.

He's even snoring! Why didn't I notice that?

But right after I removed my interest on him, I saw his notebook right out in the open.

The broom I held came tumbling down the floor from what I saw. Are my eyes alright? Is this what he really wrote?

The notes before 101 were all hard to understand from the messy handwriting. It's as if he wrote them when he was a child.

NOTE #101: Apparently, I forgot I write notes here. It's been so long but for now, that Cassandra girl is dead. She got smashed by the robot but the nerd managed to shut down the robots. Guess it's luck he was here to cover.

Cover? What does he mean by that..?

NOTE #119: I think the nerd and "Clay" are up to something. I saw them snuggling each other in her room. Seems off to me.

What?! He saw that? T-The door was closed! He's starting to sound like a creep for some reason.

NOTE #125: The nerd is dead. It looked like he committed suicide, as much as it sounds different to me.

Different to him? What does he mean by that? It sounds like.. Fabiar didn't do it.. But that wouldn't make sense..

NOTE #142: I think it's kind of fun seeing someone have a mental breakdown. Now I know how they felt to me.

Is he pointing to me? I'm the only other person here.. Mental Breakdown? What?!

NOTE #163: I asked "Clay" if the people on Mars knows the shit situation Earth is in. She's jumpy again. But her answer does make sense. And her answer also made me a bit happy.

If I remember correctly, my answer to his question was that the people outside don't know anything about what's happening here.

It's weird to think that he's happy about that...? It's depressing.. but he's glad?