17 | Run Away

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

(First Person Point of View)
"More than One Apocalypse"

YEAR 2120 - Oct. 20 - 12:24PM
20 HOURS AND 54 MINUTES AFTER CLOSE CONTACT, AND UNCALCULATED TIME SUBTRACTED FROM MANY NEW CLOSE CONTACTS.

Shit. I can't see anything! There's smoke everywhere.

When I finally got my sight back, Dom suddenly disappeared and I looked behind me, he had Art by the neck. He kept grinning at us and looked down on us. This person is fast and it felt like it came out of a comic book.

"Someone should teach you manners. Number 1, never interrupt someone's speech." Dom said as he took a knife and stabbed him by the chest.

I pushed Dom away and was only able to move him out of place. Art fell to the floor and Cass rushed to him.

"Damnit.. I didn't want to die this early!" Art's voice was starting to get weaker. We have to do something, he could do this to me and--

Before I could even blink, Dom suddenly had a grip on my arm and lifted me up as if I was a dead body.

I tried kicking him but I only looked like a struggling doll. Dom took out his knife and readied to hit me.

I never knew this is how I'm going to die. I thought I would grow old and do all sorts of normal stuff but I guess my time is out.

Then.. I felt a sharp pain on my neck. It felt so excruciating and I even felt the knife sliding down my neck. I couldn't bare it that I passed out. Did I really have to die? Is this really it?

---

"Don't kill her, please!"

"You can take me in rather than her! She did nothing to you!"

"Don't murder my Clay. Please.."

"I'm begging you!"

What are these voices? I hear two different people.

It was a girl and a boy.

The other sounded like Dylan.

While the other..

Doesn't sound like anyone I know.

This is too random.

I keep getting these dreams of pure white and only hearing voices.