CHAPTER XIX | Artificial Intelligence

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"More than one Apocalypse"
YEAR 2120 - Oct. 19 - 9:21PM
BEGINNING OF THE ANDROID ARC

All four of us were staring directly at those robots, not knowing what to do. Fabiar said that those robots were made from a special metal and those bots are bulletproof, waterproof and other things.

One suddenly turned its head and noticed us. Its eyes turned pure red and all helicopters started heading our way.

"What are you idiots doing? Run!" Art yelled as he was headed for the stairs.

"What about the zombies?! We don't even know if they're gone from all that smoke that garnered from the water!" I said, there's got to be some other way.

"Smarty said they're after humans right? Then maybe that includes those zombies, now get your asses here or die!" He answered back, continuing back down.

Guess we don't have a choice either way. We ran down the emergency stairs as my heart jumped over my chest from how our situation was already overwhelming.

"I can't hear any zombies nearby!" Cass stated. If that's so, then maybe the water burned them out. It also reeks of decaying bodies.

It was a long trip but we finally managed to get back down. We rushed outside and saw the cement floor splashed with water and bits of surviving body parts of the undead.

We looked back up the tower and saw all the helicopters were waiting at the top. Everywhere we run there were rotten bodies and eyeballs all over the floor.

With the robots now our top priority, we decided to run away from the city.

"Bullcrap! It was zombies now some killing robots?! This world is fucking playing with us!" Art yelled in anger while we were running. After the incident at the Lab, he started becoming the arrogant person that he is.

My thoughts stopped when we encountered three tall robots. It started shooting us with small lasers that with one touch, it could remove that finger of yours.

Unlike the zombies, decapitation isn't the answer. It's an A.I! There has to be an off switch.

"We don't know what's happening yet, so it's better if we retreat, people!" Cass yelled, telling us to regroup too.

I couldn't help but agree, we don't know any weak points of these things. But there was a hole in that plan.

HOW CAN WE GET OUT OF THIS MESS?!