[ a/n - oops ]

okay, i know i said i'd delete all those useless author's notes, but i'm getting lowkey desperate to finish this shot collection so i think i'll just keep them. here's to putting old writing and reminders of bad relationships in the past! 

anyway, i just wanted to let y'all know that i'm unpublishing "yeehaw gardner" because i literally can't write the second part. i know the layout of what will happen, but i can't form words. so, i'll either save that for when i've written the second part, or i'll wait until the second volume of one shots. so, uh, sorry about that, lol.

there will be ten more parts to this shot book, and then i'll be at 100 parts. at that point, i'll move forward into the second one shot collection! 

i'm hoping to finish this one up by... maybe sometime next month? that should be plenty of time, i think. i still have to draw a cover for the second collection, so that may be a hold up. but i'll figure something out! (if you have any suggestions of a scenario you'd like to see on the cover, let me know!)

in other news, i'm almost at 100k reads! that's cRazY. i do realize that i have a million parts on this book, so it's kinda understandable that the reads would rack up, but i'm so shocked that i have such a dedicated group of readers who never fail to miss an upload. i'm so appreciative of y'all - you know who you are! (hint: it's all of you.) 

i think that was all i wanted to say, so thanks for reading! 

- mckenna