Epilogue

*MORE THAN A YEAR LATER*

Camille's POV

Christian and I have been together for more than two years now. My plan of keeping us a secret didn't go so well. People started noticing us in a few months. Starting with the people at work.

Eventually the paparazzis followed us around to find more and it was all over news. Which wasn't unexpected knowing Christian was handsome, young and a very successful businessman. Finally it was confirmed on the night of our first anniversary.

Today is little Hannah's second birthday. I couldn't wait to see the angel. I was smiling at the memory of her, growing up so fast, when she started to walk and talk. Emily and I became really close in the course of time. She called me up crying when Hannah called her 'Mamma' for the first time. She called me up when Hannah took her first steps. In a way I was there with that angel at almost everything.

I felt two arms circle me from behind, "Hey beautiful, what are you smiling at?" Christian kissed my hair.

"What made you think I was smiling?" I turned around and put my arms around his shoulder.

"Let's see, when you stand in front of the closet like that for more than a minute, you're either procrastinating or thinking about something and smiling. I took my chances knowing you couldn't be procrastinating after the night we just had." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

Playfully pushing him off I said, "Enough of that, go get freshened up. We have a lot of work to get to before we leave for the party. I'll get dressed and make us something to eat." Christian stole a kiss and walked into the bathroom.

"You're sexy when you're bossy." He said before closing the bathroom door.

~~~

After work we got back home and got ready for the party. Christian got me a beautiful black gown with flowers embroidered top and waist down. The gown was absolutely breathtaking, Christian said that this dress reminded him of our first date as a couple, I wore a white flower patterned dress that night.

 The gown was absolutely breathtaking, Christian said that this dress reminded him of our first date as a couple, I wore a white flower patterned dress that night