Chapter 10

Camille's POV

I woke up from my deep slumber and looked for my table clock. When I couldn't find it in my hand's reach I opened my eyes and they widened immediately. Uh oh, that means I wasn't dreaming. 

Okay Cami, relax. Maybe it was a random guy from club you spent the night with, imagining him to be your handsome irresistible boss. That could just be it. I mean it was amazing last night, but now that I'm sober I don't know how to face my boss, who I just slept with, again.

I had very less time in hand, I had to leave asap to get to my apartment and change and get to office before Christian did. A quick shower wouldn't do any harm right now.

I took a quick shower and came out in a towel, my hair in a messy bun, but I couldn't find my dress. I vaguely remember my dress being taken off after entering the house. I guess it's time to face what I have been dreading...

I clung to my towel and slowly walked out of the room and started descending  down the stairs. I could now hear music and smelled freshly brewed coffee. As I reached the foot of the staircase, I noticed a man with tight lean back. And boy I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel hungry, and not for the food.

 And boy I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel hungry, and not for the food

Start to think of it I was also starving for food.

I caught the sight of my dress on the couch so I slowly walked to the couch and picked the dress up.

"Good morning beautiful. How was your sleep?" Shit, no no no, I knew that voice too well. Who was I kidding.

I clutched my towel tighter on my  chest and turned around to face the shirtless Christian sipping into his coffee. His body leaning on the kitchen counter. His sweats clung to his hip, giving me a nice view of his v-line.

His eyes took me in from top to bottom and stopped at my hand holding the towel tightly on my chest

His eyes took me in from top to bottom and stopped at my hand holding the towel tightly on my chest. I managed to smile hesitantly.

"Morning, I slept fine, just came to get the dress." I lifted the dress up to emphasise. He didn't seem fazed by the fact that his secretary was at his place practically naked, because the towel barely reached my mid thigh, but then again he saw me naked last night, and all night. Oh fuck I fucked my boss all night.