Prologue

Hey, you wonderful people!

New Book!! I need to know which book you people want me to update, once Prince Charming Lives NextDoor ends, over the summer!! (It's Between: When Love Finds A Way or Bad Boy's Kiss)

Besides that, enjoy! :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"And just one mistake, is all it will take. We'll go down in history. Remember me for centuries..."
~Centuries, Fall Out Boy

* * * * * *

For the past two years, I have been in a conscious state of mind; but, haven't been able to move, open my eyes, or do anything that involves giving a signal saying, 'Hey I'm alive! I have awakened!'

Nope. Nada.

You're probably wondering how I got into a coma. Well technically, I don't even know if this is a coma, by the way. Anyways, I'll just tell you. It was an accident. As in, car on car collision accident. That day is still like a blur to me. I'm still trying to piece everything together like a puzzle.

The only things I remember are that: 1) I was driving home from my after school job; 2) the night was clear with not a single cloud in sight; 3) the street light turned green, and 4) I stepped on the gas peddle. Right before I was able to make it to the other end of the road, of the intersection, a car from the side smashed into my car. My car began doing flips and turns right until the hood crashed down onto the ground. Then, 5) I blacked out.

Now, two years later - and yes, I've been counting - I'm still in, what I guess, a coma. It stinks because when I "fall asleep" sometimes, I would get dream-flashbacks of the crash.

Then, I would "wake up" from them by the loud noises the nurse makes when she comes rushing into my room because my heart-rate monitor sped up.

If I was awake right now, I would sigh in annoyance. Two of my precious teen years were spent. Gone.

Fantastic!

Whoever totaled my car should feel guilty. Even if they might - or don't - have a life, they should at least remember that other people do. Over the past two years, the person or people, never came to visit and apologize.

When I wake up from this coma, I'm going to hunt that person down and sue them. Sue them for stealing away two precious years of my lovely life from me. While I'm in a coma, they are somewhere out in the world, living their life.

I'm Emma Winters, and I have one thing to say. "Being in a coma, sucks."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There's the prologue!!

So, how was it??

Please leave a comment in the comment section below for what book you guys want me to update regularly over the summer!!! It's between When Love Finds A Way, or this book.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the prologue!! I'll update chapter 1, to help you people compare! :D

Follow, Vote, Comment!!!

Thanks for reading!! 😄

Bye, you MAGNIFICENT people!! 😘😘