Task 2 is to prepare batter for paratha.

I prepared batter 3 times but nothing came out well like they show in the video.

I started pulling my hairs in frustation. I was fully covered with flour even my hair too. I should have eat the food prepared by anna ma.

"Aaaaaaaa" someone shouted behind me. I turned to see who it was. It was none other than our jerk.

He was looking devilishly handsome in his office suit. What did i told, handsome. my foot

"What you had done to my kitchen? First go and clean yourself then come and meet me in my study room within 5 minutes" he ordered me.

"Whatttt ??? 5 minutes seriously, it will take more than 5 minutes for me to reach my room from here" before i complete

"4 minutes more" i ran towards my room i heard him giggling behind me.

I wore dark blue dress and asked one of the helpers to guide me to his study room.

I have to ask anna ma about home tour

I have to ask anna ma about home tour. I mentally noted it.

I knock his study room. "Come in" he yelled from inside.
I went and sat on the couch opposite to his.

He was working in his laptop,or may be pretending like working.

Bhai use to pretend like working while he was playing games.

How about i peek into his laptop to see what he was doing. Bad idea, " If he caught you he will make sure to show you hell" my brain warned me.

After what seems like eternity he looked up from his laptop to see me.

"I think you have no work as you are creating mess everywhere. "

"Today untill i went to office, you didn't show up, so from tomorrow onwards you have to get up early and cook breakfast and dinner for me" what he told shook me to the core.

Me wake up early, cooking 😂😂..

"I think you forget about my cooking skills, still if you want i can cook for you, but i can't guarantee about your kitchen" i replied innocently.

"I think you are useless" he mumbled.

"I applied job in few of the companies here in London, once i get a job i will payback all your money" i replied angrily how can he say i am useless.

"No you are not working anywhere" he replied.

Who he is to decide what should i do??

"He is your lovely hubby" my brain mocked me.
"He may be my husband but please don't say he is lovely" i said to my brain.

"You know how hard i studied to graduate without arrears by sacrificing my beauty sleep"i said to him.

"If you want you can work in my office, but you should not take any advantages of being me as your boss"

"Butt" before i tell my opinion, he interrupted me

"You are working there as a trainee and that's final" with that he started working.

"And make sure to be at office at sharp 9 tomorrow, i don't like my employees coming late"

The day went with me preparing stuffs for tomorrow.

I am happy that i am taking baby steps to achieve my dream.

I called ma and informed her about my arrival and my new job.

I message kavs,

Me: hyeee kavs, tomorrow i am going to work in his company 💃💃

Kavs: wowww congrats darling 🎉, my best friend is going to be a co-ceo of AM.

Me: when did i told i am going to be a co-ceo?

Kavs: what is there to tell? When your husband is ceo, you must be co-ceo na.

Me: tomorrow i am going to join as a trainee in his office.

Kavs: whattt?? Whyyy??

Me: i want to achieve my dream of my own kavs not by taking advantage of him and his wealth.

Kavs: i am proud of you ahana.

With that we talk about her new found crush aravind in her office, gossips and so on.

I set an alarm for tomorrow as he already told he hate being late.

I drifted to sleep dreaming about getting a best employee award.

With love,
Jasz💚.