The Queen

Blake and Mort reached 115 B.E. along with the stouthearted saliva-dripping beige-coated Berger, Camilla. Blake was really go-getting in the life-or-death situation. He turned the handle and the door flung open. They entered in as if nothing happened. Blake unleashed Camilla and patted her on the head, the dog's tail wagging acquiescently. 

Suddenly, they heard a noise upstairs like a clinking of glass. They trudged upstairs with short quick steps. Arriving at the entrance, they saw a woman dressed in a blood-red prom holding a glass of red wine, standing against Blake's desk. She was white-skinned along with a rectangular-shaped and jawline-appearing face. She had carbon-black knotted hairs and her eyes were greenish-yellow just like a cat's accompanied with S-shaped eyebrows above. She was also red-lipsticked.  

   "Surprised, isn't it?" she said, hissingly, approaching the duos, "Here arrives the Queen to play cat's paw!"

   "Who are you?" Blake asked, firmly.

   "I'm the Queen," she replied, smilingly.

   "What's your name?" Blake questioned an expression of slight irritation in his voice. 

   "I'm Clarice Draven. Enchanted... to meet you." Draven answered, gazing at Blake with a sharp look.

   "Why are you here?" Blake interrogated, his eyebrows drawing together.    

   "To remind you of this," Draven responded, evil-voiced and more solemn-looking, pulling up the four queen poker cards poker card from her breasts, making sleight of hand with them, along with a red rose.

She slid her soft hands on Blake's chest and placed the rose in his suit pocket and clicked his teeth together near Blake's ears and whispering, "Be circumspect or you'll be smashed and scattered into pieces." she said, monstrously, dropping the fully drunk empty glass on the floor and darting off through the opened window, sliding down the pipe and then nowhere insight into the darkness as Blake and Mort peeped down the window. 

   "Came and gone like a cat," Mort commented. 

   "Seems like the Queen of Cats," Blake added, grimacing grotesquely. 

Mort sat on his armchair and Blake at his desk.

   "Oh! Seriously, the Q-murders now, the Queen's murders." Mort complained in disgust, "What will you do when you already know her identity?"

   "She wants us to prove that she committed the upcoming murders. If did, we win. If didn't, we lose." 

   "Yeah, The Poker Murders. Funny Murders." Mort said, bored to death with these murders, "Are you really going to do the monotonous challenge that the bloody Catwoman just gave you?"  

Blake said, boastfully, "Blake Edward accepts challenges and all of them are warmly welcomed. Let's get rid of this bloody cat."

...