chapter 5

From that day on, I spent most of my time with the gems.( they call themselves the crystal gems) we figured out 2 of my powers: turning things into emerald and creating weapons from emerald. Pearl and connie(connie was Stevens best friend. she was full human and learnt to sword fighting from pearl too.) It took a few months to get the basics right. But then I finally got the hang of it.

One day, we were talking about our interests, and I realised that everyone there liked to sing! I was so happy because I absolutely LOVED singing. When I told them this, they immediately asked me to sing. "On one condition; YOU ALL SING WITH ME!!!"

Right after this we all sang together. It sounded absolutely amazing. I was enjoying myself so much! When we went high pitch I closed my eyes and prayed that my voice wont crack........

But suddenly, everyone stopped singing. I thought I messed up real bad. When I opened my eyes, everything was in slow motion. The pillow that amethyst threw in the air descended very very slowly, the glass vase that was about to fall because of our jumping slowed down. The birds outside looked like they were floating in the air.

"I think someone slowed time down." Said steven.
"But none of us have that power!" Exclaimed pearl.
"Unless........... alexis!" Said garnet.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I think I just discovered another one of your powers." Said garnet.

"You think I have the power of TIME!?!?" I asked.
"There is no other way this is possible." Said pearl.
"NO WAY!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!" I said.
"Now all we have to do is find out how it works......" said steven.
"If I had time travelling powers, I would prank EVERYONE!!" said amethyst.(and I kinda agree!)

I wonder what powers I have. And how to control the time power!
But I still can't shake the feeling that something bad is coming...........