We good over here. chp 16.

Kacey POV
The hotel

A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better ~ George R.R Martin.

__________________________

I woke up having to use the bathroom but I couldn't move due to the tight grip on my waist

I woke up having to use the bathroom but I couldn't move due to the tight grip on my waist. I looked over and smiled when I seen Dave laying right behind me.

I played with his beard before looking at the mess we'd made in the hotel
Room. Dave shuffled before getting up and going to the bathroom. Man I had to go too.

I got up and called room service to see if they'd bring us our breakfast and when they said yes I started straightening up the room.

Once he came out the bathroom I went in and did my hair so I wasn't looking crazy.

"Ima drop you by your house so you can shower and get dressed then you hanging with me for the day." Dave kissed my lips.  I pulled away before wiping my lips.

"We not together Dave, don't kiss me." I told him. "Can't nobody else have you so." He shrugged. 

After we ate we headed to my house and Dave instructed me to wear something sexy. We ran errands all day and it was now 8pm. We'd been on the road for about an hour now.

We pulled up to a club that was extremely packed and I looked at Dave curiously

"This my album debut party, it comes out at twelve" he smiled. "OMG Dave I'm so proud of you! Why haven't you said anything?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you." He chuckled and grabbed my hand. I smiled before grabbing my purse and getting out the car.

Once we got inside I followed Dave around as he greeted people. Then I ventured off once I seen my mom then I seen Joy and nick.