Sneaky? chp 8.

Chocolate says "I'm sorry" way better than words. 💫

Dave POV
8am
Manhattan

__________________________

My phone ringtone woke me up and I knew today was going to be horrible

"Who the fuck" I grunted rolling over and answering the phone.

"What" I answered aggressively

"The appointment starts in thirty minutes tell me your not still in bed Dave." The annoying voice of my babymomma came through.

"Bruh I'm not damn I'll be there" I said hanging up.

I laid back down just thinking about how I was going to tell Kacey about Vanessa without her leaving me. Y'all started going out yesterday and y'all already about to break up.

"Fuck" I stood up, getting ready to go to the doctors appointment with Kacey heavy on my mind.

Pulling into the hospital it was 10:13 so I prepared myself to hear Vanessa's mouth.

Walking into the building I spotted Vanessa I'm the waiting room sitting beside a occupied Kairi. Thank god

So before Vanessa has the chance to say anything to me I side stepped her and picked up my daughter before placing her on my lap.

She wouldn't yell while Kairi was right here. You just have to be a messed up individual to yell at a man that's holding his daughter.

"IF YOU THINK IM GETTING AN ABORTION THATS DEAD DAVE I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD ALONE" Vanessa yelled getting the attention of everyone, including the familiar looking nurse who lifted her head up and was identified as Joy.

Kacey's best friend.

Fuck

_____________________________
Kacey POV

_____________________________Kacey POV

____________

"That was a good shoot Kacey" Blake said chucking up the deuces and leaving.

"Thanks Blake!" I shouted smiling.

The photo shoot was over and I was getting ready to go pick up some food for me and Joy.

We we're having a movie night and we decided to eat Ruby Tuesday. Because of our schedules and me having a boyfriend, Joy and I didn't get to spend a lot of time together. So today we felt like a movie night was the solution to our little problem.

My phone rang and I looked at it to see Joy calling. "Hey love, I'm headed to get the ruby Tuesday's. We still on for tonight?" I asked.

"Of course" she shakily answered sparking curiosity within me.

" Um you okay?"

"Yeah I have to tell you something though, but not over the phone I'll do it in person"

"Okay see you later" I said hanging up.

After getting the food I headed home and went straight to the movie room.

I fed Ken and then took him outside so he could use the bathroom before Joy got here

Once she did we began watching Brotherly Love our all time favorite movie.

"How was your day boo" Joy asked.

"It was good the photo shoot went by quick and the photos should be sent by next week so" I shrugged.

"What about you" I continued.

Joy physically froze before her mood seemed to have saddened.

"Dang it was that bad?" I asked.

"Before you get angry you have to hear me out okay." Joy looked up at me making my mood turn serious.

"Yeah of course wassup" I asked.

"Well I seen Dave today at the hospital"

"Oh my god is he okay? I need to call him I haven't talked to him all day" I said frantically searching for my phone.

"Kacey please sit down"

"What Joy I have to make sure he's okay"

"Kacey he was at the hospital with his babymomma for a pregnancy test." She said making me freeze on the spot.

"You said he what?"

"They came in to see if she was pregnant with his baby again. She is, she's four weeks pregnant Kacey she was conceived while he was messing around with you."

I could feel myself growing angry, he talked a good game had me fooled and then had the nerve to ask me out knowing what he'd done.

Wait
"What time did he come in?"

"Around 10-ish"

So he didn't have to work he had to see if his babymomma was pregnant with their baby again.

"Wow" the doorbell rang and I turned around to go answer it wondering why somebody was here.

There he is standing at my door Dave East with his finger pointing at the doorbell about to go at it again.

"Hey mamas" he said once he seen me leaning in to hug me. I leaned back before walking back into the movie room hoping he'd follow me.

"Why the cold shoulder ma- oh shit" I heard him whisper. I turned around to see him looking at Joy before looking back at me. He cleared his throat before visibly gulping and scratching his neck.

"Oh shit is correct Dave."

_____________________________
Hiiiiiiiii
This is just a filler chapter more to come.
*Evil laugh*