Fight? chp 12

Daves Pov

___________________________"Baby wake up" an annoying high pitched voice woke me up

"Baby wake up" an annoying high pitched voice woke me up. They then pulled the cover off my head.

"What Vanessa?" I grunted still tired. She was always around me and I was tired of her. I only invited her on the trip to make Kacey jealous. Maybe get her back.. She wasn't even worried about me though she had that light bright to make her smile.

I didn't realize I was mugging until Vanessa asked me "what's wrong?"

"Nothing man why you wake me up?" I put the cover back over my head to go back to sleep.

She pulled it back off before saying "everyone is having brunch on the beach come on". I almost went back to sleep but then I remember I'd be able to see Kacey.

"Aight man I'm coming" I said before getting up and getting in the shower to get ready to go.

_____________________________

"Whaaaaaat you've sucked toes before Dave, that's nasty" Joy said laughing while I took the shot. We were playing never have I ever and I was losing.

"Alright alright never have I ever" Kacey began talking and I put my attention on her instantly staring.

She was sitting on the couch and she looked beautiful. She knew I didn't like when she wore all that makeup so seeing her with her natural face was turning me on.

I trailed my eyes down her body and clenched my jaw because of what she was wearing. She had on this two piece that showed too much stomach and her cleavage was out for everybody to see.

"Dave" I heard Vanessa voice call me

"Dave" I heard Vanessa voice call me. My eyes snapped up to see Kacey blushing at how I was looking at her. I smirked licking my bottom lip before turning to Joy.

"What was the question?" I asked ignoring Vanessa even though she was holding my arm, probably trying to state a point. Joy smirked before laughing because she knew I still wanted Kacey.

"If you weren't looking at Kacey like you wanted to eat her you'd know", Nick said laughing making everyone else laugh too

I laughed too before throwing the pillow on the chair at his head.