Dinner? chp 13.

Dave Pov
Club

I ain't heard from Kacey in some weeks

I ain't heard from Kacey in some weeks. Last time I seen her was when we were on vacation. So today I was gone pop up on her at one of her photo shoots for her brand.

I knew she prolly ain't wanna fuck with me but, I wanted to try with her. So in my point of view she really ain't have a choice.

"Look at Dave out here giving girls roses" Nick laughed while getting in his Rolls Royce. He was going to support Kacey and decided it'd be easier if I just rode with him.

"Man shut up " I mumbled placing the roses on the backseat before getting in.

"You think she really gone forgive you? I've known Kacey for a minute to know that when she say she done she is." He said making me swallow out of nervousness. Shit she better forgive me.

"Just drive man", I said closing my eyes and leaning back in the chair.

He laughed before pulling off and leaving me in my thoughts.

Once we got there it was packed and it was hard to find a parking spot. "I thought this was a photo shoot, shit seem like a party to me." I said looking at all the people that were pulling up and going inside.

"Kacey a social media icon man nothing of her's is small" Nick said finally parking. Especially them lips and that as-

"You getting out the car bro?" Nick said shaking me from my thoughts.

Once we got inside I saw that it definitely was a party and it was packed. It was basically a nightclub but on stage was where I see Kacey taking her photo shoot pictures. It was her and some other girls on stage but Kacey grabbed all the attention.

I smiled seeing her in her element but that was wiped off my face when I seen that nigga Lamar or whatever his name is on the side of the stage.

"Fuck he doing here?" I turned to Nick with my face scrunched up.

"That's her boo Dave what you expect" Nick laughed before heading to the bar. I shook my head before turning back to Kacey to see she left the stage.

I looked around until I found her talking to Joy on a wall and that's when I approached her. As I did so I seen that she had on lingerie with a furry coat or some shit. She was so bad it turned me on instantly.