「 jikook - special chapter 」

Mulai dari awal

"please hug me."jungkook softly whispered making jimin smile. Jimin opened his arms and lets the younger hug him again, until they were already laying down on the couch, cuddling.

Jungkook had always had a soft spot for his hyung, and vice versa.

They were always together, they were inseparable. And people would even often call them soulmates by how they'd have a good chemistry together.

And jimin knew about that, even him himself, would think that they are soulmates. They already knew eachother since they were just a child, and they were inseparable ever since.

And nobody could ever argue about it.

No one was against it at all.

Everything was perfect.

Up until now, when jimin told jungkook that he was ill.

To jungkook, loosing jimin was probably the very last thing he would ever wanted to happen. He loves the older so much it hurts, he just wants to stay beside jimin forever and give him the whole world.

And jimin too.

Jimin himself didn't want to leave the younger too, he just always wanted to stay beside him, no matter what.

"i love you." - those were the words jimin couldn't ever get to tell jungkook.

Why?oh because he was scared.

Yeah sure, they were labeled as soulmates but they never really get to talk about their real feelings.

They never really had the chance to talk about eachothers feelings towards eachother.

Jimin always thought that jungkook would never feel the same, even though jungkook would always like to show affection-jimin nevertheless didn't want and didn't even try to get his hopes up about it.

He didn't want to ruin what they have now.

"jungkook, i have a favor to ask."jungkook lets out a soft hum as he continued to close his eyes when he feels the older softly playing with his hair.

"would you help me with something?"jungkook fluttered his eyes open and lifted his head up to meet up with jimin's eyes.

"what is it hyungie?"jimin watched the younger's expression for a second, admiring his facial features; his cute doe eyes, fair milky skin, pink soft lips.

"would you help me with my bucket list?"jungkook cocked his head to the side which jimin found very adorable.

He just wanted to squish the younger's cheeks and just kiss him non stop right there.

"bucket list?"

Jimin nodded his head and motioned him to get up for a sec. Jimin stood up and grabbed the notebook that was on the table and went back to the couch.

He laid down once again and lets jungkook lay on top of him, basically, cuddling again. "oooh pretty notebook."

Jimin chuckled and planted a soft kiss on his forehead all naturally before opening the notebook, but jungkook, however, seemed to be blushing.

He couldn't help but feel fidgety and nervous whenever jimin would always kiss him on the forehead or sometimes in his cheeks-but he always liked it, so he never complains about it.

"this are the things i want to do before i-ya know..die."jungkook lets out a small gasp before softly hitting jimin's chest "you are not gonna die."jungkook said huffing before showing a small pout.