22) Love Ya To Death

My lungs gave off a burning sensation, that made my mouth mute and numb to give off any signs of pain.

“1… 2... 3... breath, dammit!” a voice reached my ears in panic.

I could see light blinding my eyes as I tried opening them. But aside from that my body felt numb. A shadow fell over my body followed by someone pressing their cold wet lips to mine. My heart sped fast but my body gave up on waking up a long time.

I felt a rapid sequence of pressure on my chest. And then again lips touching mine own, even a pinch on the nose.

I wanted to figure out who that was. Maybe even tell them to leave me alone, but my eyes were fuzzy and all I could manage to see was a dark shadow figure.

“Katryn! KATRYN!” my name was being called repeatedly. Even worriedly. I closed my eyes as a mid headache was forming.

So I probably knew this person. Which was weird. Was that even my name? What was happening?

“Katryn breath! I know your alive, just open your eyes! Katryn? Don’t give up!” the voice continued to talk.

*8 hours later*

*a loud  gasp*

I woke up from a terrible feeling in my stomach. Looking around it seemed I was in a car with a blanket on me. But whose? How did I even get here?

I felt cold and a large headache was forming. I realized that I was barely clothed! All I had on were my under garments! What the hell? Was I kidnapped?

All I knew was I needed to get out of here. I wrapped the blue soft blanket around my chest as if a towel and opened the car door hesitantly. I saw no one and saw that a go, opportunity.

“Where are you going?”

“Ah!” I let out a squeal of fear.

Standing before me with a hand on the window was a man with auburn hair and pale milky white skin.

“Get away!” I screech running as soon as I saw his green angry eyes and wet hair. He looked mad! CRAZY!

It was perfectly daylight and I had no doubt I could run away and get help. Except that little hope disappeared as soon as I felt a cold arm wrap around my waist. I let out a small yelp in surprise.

“Let me go! Let me go you monster!” I fumed angry and scared as the man pulled me closer to him. His body was pressed against my back sending fear and alarm.

‘He could rape me any second. He could kill me’ I thought in fear.

“Katryn! What the hell is wrong with you?” the man spat in concern. I looked around, forcing out of his grip at the same time, for anyone else who was going to attack me but seconds rolled by and nothing moved. We were actually somewhere deserted.

I stood silent and nonviolent for a split second and asked, “Are you talking to me?”

The man;s eyes looked wide and shocked for the first time I met him. “Katryn that’s not funny” the man shook me from my shoulders looking straight into my eyes seriously.

“Who are you?” I said fearfully. “What do you want from me?” I felt lost and lonely all at the same time.

“Katryn, are you telling me you don’t remember anything?” the man asked suspiciously.

I nodded in confusion. “What happened? Am I suppose to know you? You’re not going to hurt me?” I asked a flood of questions off the tip of my tongue.

“No. No. No. Katryn don’t tell me you hit your head in the pool!” the man seemed freaked out.

“Is that my name? Katryn? What pool? Is that why I’m naked?!” I asked.

“Yes and yes. This isn’t good Katryn!” the man looked the distance wide eyed for a few minutes.

I stood there frozen to the ground, unable to comprehend what this meant. Who was I if I knew him? Was he my boyfriend?  A family member? What was his name, anyways?

“What’s your name?” I asked out of the blue.

“You’ve forgotten that too?” he asked in disbelief.

“That and are you my kidnapper or not?” I pointed out.

“I’m not your kidnapper. Wouldn't you be tied? No. I’m-”

Movement in the bushes stopped his speech of information.

“Take right! Take left! Search for her no matter what!” a man’s voice rang through the tree tops.

“C’mon we have to go. Now!” the man, my kidnapper, grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the car. I almost lost my hand on my towel grasp. He was fast, almost inhuman. Could that mean that he wasn’t human?

“There! The enemy has got Princess Katryn!” a man out of blue and black uniformed group yelled out.

As the group started running, my kidnapper stepped on the gas and we were soon out of view.

“Who are they?” I asked.

“They are people you don’t want to be captured by. Your safe with me” he reassured.