3) He Is Hot But Horrible

I carefully and slowly opened my eyes. As I suspected, I wasn't in a familiar place. I took a second to mentally pray that I was having a nightmare. Maybe if I just pinched myself in the right spot, I would wake up and laugh at the whole ordeal. Unfortunately, there was no such luck no matter how hard I pinched myself.

As my eyes roamed my surroundings, I found that in front of me was a man on a white couch, resting. Reddish brown hair poked from under an arm covering their face. I began to study the figure before me harder as my eyes roamed his body. I had realized that the sleeping body was pale skinned, lean, and appeared to be in their late teens based on their attire.

His outfit consisted of him wearing a white collared shirt , where the bottom part was hung out carelessly and unbuttoned from the top. A long red ribbon-like tie, was tied into a knot and positioned loosely around his neck. Additionally, a black blazer jacket and black jeans were on his body. Matching red and black sneakers were witnessed, completing a whole a uniform.

After eye investigating my kidnapper, I began to feel like something was wrong. It was really weird that he didn't seem to be breathing in the slightest. His chest wasn't moving and he definitely wasn't snoring. Fear began to grow in me.

Was he dead?
Did those guys kidnap him too?
What do I do?

I got up, adjusting to my settings as my head pounded annoyingly. I made my way towards the man. I checked his pulse, pressing my index and middle finger into his skin, where his neck was. I gasped instantly, alarmed at the intense temperature the boy was on contact. He was freezing cold! I kneeled down and decided to check his heart, I pressed my ear against his flat chest. As my heart sank I understood that he had no beating heart. Woah.

"I have to call an ambulance!" I stated in a panic voice, to no one in particular. I was beginning to talk to myself to understand what was actually happening right now. I grabbed my cell phone from my back pocket.

Reaching to press the number '9', the phone was swept away from my hands. The man arose from his lying position and into a sitting position, his elbows on his knees with my phone in his hands. Intimidatingly glowing eyes stared into the embassy of my own. I stared in awe at his beautiful light green eyes with dark green specks in them.

"You're alive?" I asked breathless, shocked at the sight before me.

"Unfortunately yes. And might I add your presence is annoying" he said in a bored tone.

I just blinked in response trying to process that I had just seen the dead take a breath of life again.

"Of course I'm alive, idiot. What's your deal?"

"Y-your heart. It has no pulse" I stammered impulsively.

I got off my knees, standing up and getting away from this freak. Somehow his hand latched to my arm tightly, violently pulling me towards him. The top half of my body landed on the couch as I sat unwillingly on his lap, struggling to get back up again.

"What are you doing?" I struggled to get out of his incredible strong grip.

Since when were kidnappers so strong?

A smirk played on his lips. A look I didn't like instantly, that made my stomach knot. "Let's play a game where yours truly takes your first experience" he said seductively.

When he said that I thought: sex.

NO! NO, NO, NO!! I wasn't ready for that!

Initially, his hands pinned me down to the couch. Next, his body gracefully began to press on top of mine. I felt his hot tongue lick a trial up the side of my neck. I instantly shut my eyes tight as I struggled under him, not feeling comfortable but trapped.

"Get off me!" it sounded as if I was pleading for my life. Which felt like I was doing exactly.

Ahem.

I heard a cough from behind us. The green-eyed boy sighed, getting off of me with an annoyed expression crossing his facial features.

"Damn, you" he growled. "What do you want?" he spat.

I managed to look over his shoulder, seeing a scared teenage boy with brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Sir Ayato, your father is on the phone. He requests to speak with you, sir" he said nervously.

"Damn, old man" he responded, he harshly pushed my legs off him, and got off me and the couch.

I looked at the servant, fearful for my life. I could feel myself shake involuntarily, as I got up to a sitting position. I felt as if I was on the verge of being raped.

The servant gave me a sympathetic look and walked away from view.

What was I to do now? Run? To where?

**********************

ON THE SIDE IS AYATO!!! ^,.,^

**********************

~Yes, the character Ayato is an anime character but that doesn't change anything! I just felt this character would play perfect in this book! Happy Reading, ~Rubi ^,.,^

*Remember voting makes an author happy to write! Even positive comments!*