21) Stop Playing Stupid

Oh, hey, it looked like a question mark in the sky! Oh, no... it looked like a heart too! Ah, clouds were so cool when they made shapes in the sky.

"So we're here to relax, right?" Ayato asked, disrupting my cloud search.

"Yeah, so?" I questioned. He always had to ruin my moments.

"Your idea of relaxing is watching clouds?" he asked, beside me on the grass.

I frowned at the clouds. "What's your definition of relaxation?" I questioned.

"You wanna know?" Ayato smirked.

I had a twisted feeling at the bottom of my stomach. I was starting to regret asking my question. Instead, I said nothing as he inched forwards. Enough to close our gap.

He placed his cool index finger under chin, and made me meet his gaze. We were like that for a few minutes. It was awkward.

"You don't feel anything?" he asked after a while of staring at my eyes.

"Feel what?" I asked confused.

He sighed. "That's weird it usually works. How are you feeling now?" he asked.

"Awkward" I said breathless.

He gave a grunt in defeat. "Damn, why you?" he muttered under his breath, as he sunk into the grass.

"What about me? Is something wrong?" I asked confused and worried.

"It's nothing, forget it" he shook his head.

I didn't argue. It was a fact he wasn't going to spill the beans and he didn't like me pressing on the matter. I guess time was going to do the work if I really had to know.

After some minutes he finally spoke up. "I'll show you, something fun" Ayato got up and pulled me up too.

Ayato was definitely fast in his frenzy of excitement. But the time I catched up to him, my head was spinning. I looked around at where we were. It was all beautiful, really. A wall of pink, grey, white pebbles surrounded a waterfall that was active active. Tall grass filled the floor surrounding the scene. And the breeze here was windier, but refreshing against the sun. It was an amazing view.

That is until Ayato ruined it.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at Ayato.

HE WAS STRIPPING IN FRONT OF MY EYES! MY POOR EYES!

First was his black suit silk-like jacket. Second his white collared shirt, exposing his white pale skin and hard looking abs. I blinked at the sight in front of me. NEXT he was going for the button of his black matching pants.

He gave a smirk. "It's funny you're not even trying to cover your eyes. Have you been dreaming of this moment for a while?" he asked.

"WHAT?! Stop saying stupid things! What the hell are you even doing?!" I yelled out in frustration.

"Going for a swim. You know to relax? You should come with!" he said pulling down his pants.

That's when I reached my limit and closed my eyes, hiding them with the palms of my hands. My breath was going up a notch at how ridiculous he was being. And the worst thing I was feeling now: was the logic of Ayato making me do something stupid, sooner or later.

"Don't want your dress, your only clothes to get wet, now do we?" Ayato said, as my back zipper of my dress was being pulled down.

I jumped on the balls of my feet. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I tried to squirm out of Ayato's grip of my arm and dress unzipping.

"Too late!" he grinned victorious as my dress fell down to the grassy ground.

I gave a squeak of surprize as I my cheeks flared a bright red. "You son of a b-"

"You do look sexy in a bikini" Ayato's eyes roamed my body for a split second. But I crouched down to pick up my dress to try and cover my bare body.

"Time to go swimming!" Ayato shouted, pulling my naked body over his shoulder as I dropped my dress on the ground on accident.

"CURSE YOU AYATO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hitting his hard  back. I could see his black boxers and bare feet. I struggled as the wind blew fiercely at my face and then water plunged into my nostrils.

I tried to scramble to the surface of the water. Trying to catch the little sunlight my eyes could see. But the more I moved the more I sunk towards the bottom, as if I was in quicksand.

'This is it' I thought as I closed my eyes. 'I'm gonna die of a drowning accident because of stupid Ayato. Thank you god?'

In a second later I felt a hand latch onto my own. A even colder sensation -besides the water- sparked at my tail bone.

'My savior?'

I felt my body light as a feather being pulled above surface. It felt like an out of body experience. Was I gonna live?